Page 10 of 122 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylord Leaders Event March 29 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    It says rank. I read it as meaning the top players will be ranked 1 and the lowest earning players will be ranked 20. Who knows how many players will be in each category.
    I think they're randomly selecting 20 players for each group and the ranking is within the group.

Fashion Designer
    At least the wheel is its usual cranky self, spins forward, stops, then goes back a few spots to "reward" me with fancy flooring lol.

Rhino Keeper
    My other account, level 113, has the icons and is already in first place. I switched over to my main account on that account's device to see if it was just a device issue, and the icons still aren't showing up.

FYI- I can still earn points on the main account, since the little notification popped up when I collected from the good leader quest. The market also has the fountain available. I just have no wheel and no leaderboard icon/total point count.

Banned
    The number of points required to get Tanuki is 3,900 that's seems an awful lot. The only good thing I see with this event is that we could possibly spin 3 gold every 4 hours on the wheel! Not interested in this event apart from the gold on the wheel.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2 View Post
    You can still buy and hatch common dragons. You still get 3 points/hour of hatching time. You just don't get bonus points.
    Thank you for clarification.

Rhino Keeper
    Skylord looks amazing!
    It will be a though competition but I will play my best!
    I don't have any of the other 3 dragons either so I think this competition is super exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Let me check to see if there is a required level.
    I had to update the app then it appeared. Same operating system

Quote Originally Posted by dangerb0y View Post
    This feels like how some players get gold sales, and some don't. I don't have the event either at level 150.
    We have 5 games in our house, many diff levels, operating systems, iOS & android. All have it. Updates required on some but had to do that for other events also.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by persezabar View Post
    Great,...I just have problem in count points, got just 55 points for this. I put from nest to on habitat Wooden dragon, is rare dragon and +points for 15hour incubation and + first prize chest requires 50 points.
    Is correct 55 points???
    Please anyone help
    45 points for 15 hour incubation + 10 points for rare dragon

Executive Chef
    I was worried that this event was going to look like this. I don't feel the love for the long time players. Every rerelease I have all the dragons, the sales bundles-have them. This event-have them all. I've worked hard for my dragons and I totally get its probably exciting if you are a newer player or missed an event but why not throw us older islands a bone? Oh the final prize, where only 2 can get, and only if I spend a bunch of money? I was hoping that I would be excited on this birthday event with a reward for my 4 years of loyalty and all the money I've spent over those years.

We all know the folks who spend their way through the game, we get the play by plays daily. I'm so excited to see the posts that are coming about how well it's going spending the most money. Some people can't buy the gold and many might be able to but won't anymore for many reasons. No need to go into why people have decided to stop. I don't need the lecture about the need to make money, I've made them a fair share and as a customer I can express my feelings on the product.
    I will just play my game, I've got nothing new to go for. I'm not buying this prize. It's a bit of a let down, boring for me. That's my opinion.
    I've also heard from friends that the island pairing isn't done in a way that feels fair. I've not delved into that since I saw all the prizes are dragons I have.
    I'm happy for anyone who is going to enjoy this event. Clearly you can't please everyone. I think they could've got a little closer to fair for folks like me. Again...IMO.

Jen
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"