Page 35 of 122 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylord Leaders Event March 29 2016

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Removing or editing posts where someone has posted another members ID without their permission is a forum procedure.

In the past when someone has posted an ID and made negative comments about another players game, it has led to that player getting inappropriate messages on their wall and also tons of unwelcomed invites in their game.

As I stated, you can post a copy of your leaderboard but please mark out any IDs. You can still show the numbers you want without exposing other players to any type of harassment.
    Hi Kooky, I understand this is not your fault, and you are just conveying the message from S8, but they need to put out an official response on this that actually addresses the concerns being raised.

Because you have just said that posting IDs, as S8 have done, exposes players to harassment. Every argument you make also applies to S8 publicising out IDs. You are admitting that what S8 have done has opened player's up to being bullied and harassed.

None of what you have said can be a genuine concern, as our IDs have already been made public without our permission. It has already happened. Banning screenshots of the leaderboards from the forum is closing the barn door after the horse has bolted, and only looks like they are trying to hide something about this event.

For event like this the leaderboards have to be public (in their unedited state), so if if IDs are supposed to be private, they cannot be on there.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lessa25 View Post
    Hi Kooky, I understand this is not your fault, and you are just conveying the message from S8, but they need to put out an official response on this that actually addresses the concerns being raised.

Because you have just said that posting IDs, as S8 have done, exposes players to harassment. Every argument you make also applies to S8 publicising out IDs. You are admitting that what S8 have done has opened player's up to being bullied and harassed.

None of what you have said can be a genuine concern, as our IDs have already been made public without our permission. It has already happened. Banning screenshots of the leaderboards from the forum is closing the barn door after the horse has bolted, and only looks like they are trying to hide something about this event.

For event like this the leaderboards have to be public (in their unedited state), so if if IDs are supposed to be private, they cannot be on there.
    It all depends if the privacy policy for removing the IDS is just for the forum because of how heated things can get on the forum and not actually a legal requirement ......... On the leaderboards your ID is only open to 19 other people whereas on the forum it is open to all, it's only a game ID anyway

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lessa25 View Post

The forum rules have always been that players aren't permitted to post other player's account name without their permission. We understand that this conflicts with the information with the in-game feature and we have shared everyone's concerns regarding Storm8 IDs and privacy with our development team. We ask that players continue to go by forum guidelines and refrain from posting account names. For further comments or concerns regarding forum policies, please post in Forum Disputes.

The Honorable Panda
    Update information:

1.Members Losing Milestone Rewards :

There was an issue where players who received a certain mystery box reward would encounter this issue. The root cause of the issue has been resolved.

2. Cannot see the Event and/or certain Icons:

There is a small number of players who have an issue where they can't see the event and the icons. The engineering team is investigating this.

3. Storm ID used on leaderboard

Players feedback here has been shared with the development team. No information yet if this will be changed for this specific event but Storm 8 did see your feedback and they do understand
    your concerns.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Update information:

There was an issue where players who received a certain mystery box reward would encounter this issue. The root cause of the issue has been resolved.

There is a small number of players who have an issue where they can't see the event and the icons. The engineering team is investigating this.

Players feedback here has been shared with the development team. No information yet if this will be changed for this specific event but Storm 8 did see your feedback and they do understand
    your concerns.
    Thank you Kooky, for all your info and hard work. This CAN'T be an easy time for you... *Hugs*

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Thank you Kooky, for all your info and hard work. This CAN'T be an easy time for you... *Hugs*
    Thanks! Hugs back to you!

I am just kicking back and not letting myself get too competitive ! I know I will not be the #1 winner so I am just playing my normal game and using this time to focus on collecting food!
    It is fun when I do go hatch , quest and spin the wheel and jump up the board a little!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Update information:

your concerns.
    Thanks Kooky a simple update goes a long way. In regards to members losing their milestone reward points in my case I still have not received them. How do I get those back? It must be on the server(s) somewhere. Perhaps they went to the arctic isles.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Thanks Kooky a simple update goes a long way. In regards to members losing their milestone reward points in my case I still have not received them. How do I get those back? It must be on the server(s) somewhere. Perhaps they went to the arctic isles.
    I can confirm they aren't in the Arctic Isles. I'll get more information and provide an update as soon as I can.

Farm Supplier
    How do some players on the Leaderboards have their own avatar picture? I want that. I'm sick of the dippy blonde.

Banned
    Potd.

Or the grown up Diego from Dora the Explorer. That's relayed from my youngest daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by shawa13 View Post
    How do some players on the Leaderboards have their own avatar picture? I want that. I'm sick of the dippy blonde.