Page 13 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylord Leaders Event March 29 2016

Banned
    so if things aren't bad enough..... I got a pop up stating I had received 79 points. I clicked on collect and the screen went away and you guessed it I don't have 79 points. So this is how its going to be S8

Banned
    Lol. What a joke.

S8/TL should use this event as a mechanism to detect *****ing/hacking. Theyre fools if they don't. Break out the permaban stick.

Like most mobile games it would come down to money though... they won't want to refund money if the *****s also spend money. Lots of ways to combat stuff like this though.

Sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPhoenix6 View Post
    1st rank player has now 5,019 points...
    I don't know how someone can spend so much gold to speed up breeding! (Unless of course they are able to load gold without paying for it...)
    I stand no chance with my 91 points, and I bought a fountain and a second breeding roost...

Executive Chef
    I admit, I have been speed breeding. I am in first place right now...with 691 points. My sister bought me some gold for Ostara (Easter), and I am trying to breed daisy. I know I could buy her, but I, for some reason, like to bred as opposed to buying. Basically, with this event, I decided to go with the flow, do what I normally do (try for dragons etc), and see how it pans out.

I haven't got the last 2 dragon prizes yet, so that is definitely an advantage for me, as I love getting new babies.

Hey FlatFoot, you all should put the time travel dragon, along with that tales' dragons up on this thing. I think i would faint if you would! LOL

Banned
    It would be terrible to have to compete with that person in that group.

The Honorable Panda
    Well I just completed the 1st Milestone and receive 50 bonus points!!! So far I am ranking 4th at 102 points.
    I guess I am in a slow group!( or my peeps are still sleeping! ) LOL.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I was worried that this event was going to look like this. I don't feel the love for the long time players. Every rerelease I have all the dragons, the sales bundles-have them. This event-have them all. I've worked hard for my dragons and I totally get its probably exciting if you are a newer player or missed an event but why not throw us older islands a bone? Oh the final prize, where only 2 can get, and only if I spend a bunch of money? I was hoping that I would be excited on this birthday event with a reward for my 4 years of loyalty and all the money I've spent over those years.

We all know the folks who spend their way through the game, we get the play by plays daily. I'm so excited to see the posts that are coming about how well it's going spending the most money. Some people can't buy the gold and many might be able to but won't anymore for many reasons. No need to go into why people have decided to stop. I don't need the lecture about the need to make money, I've made them a fair share and as a customer I can express my feelings on the product.
    I will just play my game, I've got nothing new to go for. I'm not buying this prize. It's a bit of a let down, boring for me. That's my opinion.
    I've also heard from friends that the island pairing isn't done in a way that feels fair. I've not delved into that since I saw all the prizes are dragons I have.
    I'm happy for anyone who is going to enjoy this event. Clearly you can't please everyone. I think they could've got a little closer to fair for folks like me. Again...IMO.

Jen
    I absolutely, positively agree with you. Omg, this just doesn't make sense. I have 18 (including me) in my group. How are they even ranking people. I'm level 182 and 6 in my group are 138 and below...how is the level 122 in my group not going to feel "intimidated" when they click my Island and see my island?!? This is not good...not good at al....

Banned
    This event definitely targets "whale" players. The players who buy gold at an incredible rate and must have everything. I'm sure a lot of us would be shocked at the amount of gold some people buy.

Clearly this event isn't for the casual player who is F2P or buys some gold on rare occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Oh man, I'm sure you are correct. I can't imagine how disappointing this is going to be for folks really trying to compete without the gold to back it up....good to know I'm not crazy, well maybe I'm crazy but not alone!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-29-16 at 02:32 PM. Reason: removed third party game reference

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Well I just completed the 1st Milestone and receive 50 bonus points!!! So far I am ranking 4th at 102 points.
    I guess I am in a slow group!( or my peeps are still sleeping! ) LOL.
    Congrats!
    I received 53 points at the 1. Milestone, and for a couple of seconds I was the leader of my group, but then there was a rollback, and I lost my points ...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    You or someone called belarica is on my leader board in the 3rd position with 162 points. The isle in the first position, babebrach, currently has 370 points. Are you that belarica? If so, is that the same isle in the first position on your leader board?
    Yes that sounds like my group. I spied on the leader and noticed they do have a couple treasure dragons after all but definitely not enough to afford all gold habitats unless they've been playing forever.

I'm just disappointed this event is just another cash grab. Hopefully I get enough for tanuki anyway, I've wanted it for a long time!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
    Completely agree, I haven't been playing since the beginning like you, but I have spent real money for fake gold. When I discovered I was one of the unlucky people that get a gold sale once or twice a year I decided I wouldn't be spending money on DS any longer. That is S8's loss and since I don't speed up or ultimate very often my gold last a long time. Well, except for the 500 gold trap I stepped into recently
    Yikes. Yes no matter the time played many have huge investments.