Page 20 of 122 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylord Leaders Event March 29 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Last edited by cazile81; 03-29-16 at 07:02 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2 View Post
    The milestones seem to be random. I just got 3 gold on my main account for the first milestone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    I got the 1st milestone prize, opened and got 71, fine. but... glitch ! roll back ! ok i'm opening my prize a 2nd time : 51
    then glitch again !
    open 3rd time : balloons ! argg !
    Quote Originally Posted by lindseyny View Post
    HELP. My first milestone prize was just taken away from me. I had over 110 points including the milestone prize and now I only have 51, with no prize at all (even though it shows I'm over 50). How do I get them back? Every time I've written to S8 in the past about a glitch, I've gotten a form-response and no actual help.
    Those of you who got points should consider yourself lucky. I got 5,000 coins for my first milestone "reward". Talk about a slap in the face.

Must be random. I guess Lurker2 is right.
    **Full-time DS junkie since 2014, working to make her dragon dreams come true.**

Diamonds: Diamond, Infinity, Crusader, Gold, Quetzal & All Arctic Diamonds
    Champions: 13 total, 4 epic, 1 max level
    Player Level: 171
    *Newest bred dragons: Super (6.14.16) & Iris (6.11.16 - boosted)

Dragons are so fun!
    Dragons are so fun!
    Now it's time to hatch an egg
    and see what we have done...

Banned
    You're better off actually getting something. I got points for the milestone and it was immediately rolled back and I got nothing. I got two chests on spin to win and it rolled back and I got nothing.

Most of the things that award points are getting immediately rolled back.

For all you 80's kids out there I can only quote Judge Smails from Caddyshack: "You'll get nothing and like it!!!"

Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    Those of you who got points should consider yourself lucky. I got 5,000 coins for my first milestone "reward". Talk about a slap in the face.

Must be random. I guess Lurker2 is right.

Rhino Keeper
    This is the second time this has happened on my other account...I hope you can see the image
    https://imgur.com/a/yVk0b

Banned
    Yep it's happening to many including myself. I got burned twice already on Spin to Win chests getting rolled back as well so be on the lookout for the screw there.

I think they should back out of this entire event at this point. Or hey here is a novel idea: give everyone the Skylord for anniversary 4 and wait to deploy these leaderboard events when the devs and QA tell you it's ready.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cazile81 View Post
    This is the second time this has happened on my other account...I hope you can see the image
    https://imgur.com/a/yVk0b
    https://imgur.com/a/PTPc6

I even collected coins so you can see the glitch rolled the points back.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't like this event at all. I'm not even going to try with it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    My suggestion: let's all ignore this event, and ask to be removed from the leaderboards.
    Can we opt out ? I just have no interest in participating in this . Atleast during tournaments you can avoid the arena, I feel like I'm being forced into this and that doesn't fit right for me. All else, I will play whatI can without contributing to points.

Rhino Keeper
    The rewards for 3-20 are absolutely minute. I believe 1st place should receive slightly more and 3rd place should receive the dragon. The top 10 should be rewarded nicely with food/gold/maps/other lesser rare dragons.

Nightclub Owner
    Considering that we're supposed to be celebrating the 4 year 'birthday' of Dragon Story it is really, really odd that they give us the first ever competitive event. How is that even relevant? It's so weird, especially with all of the point glitches. I wonder if any of the developers even play this game
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage