Page 80 of 122 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylord Leaders Event March 29 2016

Thank you. I just received the fool.

Fashion Designer
    I reached my goal (Tanuki) now I'll collect points to see how close I am to Galaxy without actually getting it

Executive Chef
    Yaaaay - I made it to Galaxy! It's now on the nest. So so so happy to have Tanuki and Galaxy.

I speed hatched a couple of dragons to get Galaxy before going to sleep just in case. Now I don't have to worry about server issues or anything tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone still working on reaching their goal.

I'm just going to sit back, relax and see how the last day plays out on my board.

Nightclub Owner
    Just checked my group, it seems everyone stopped spending cause their points are pretty much the same as I checked yesterday:

1. 4208
    2. 3717
    3. 3509
    4. 3284

Only listing top 4 because 5 only has just a little over 2500 and it seems everyone below 5 won't even come close to top 4. This small increase in everyone's points means pretty much none of them spent any gold and are playing leisurely. This is what I want to see in groups, at least no huge increase or anything.

Well, early congrats to the 1st place player, he or she probably really wanted the prize dragon.

On the other hand, I have been on the bottom ever since the start of this event, and really would not want to see another one.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Banned
    If anyone is seriously going for Skylord, you're probably going to see MAJOR action the last several hours. Be prepared for it. Won't be surprised if people have some really crazy stories tomorrow.

Big gold spenders are probably just waiting it out until the end... why encourage an early gold war. You'll probably see people at the bottom even suddenly jump several thousand points.

My advice if you aren't all in is stay well clear of the nonsense. You don't know what situation you might get yourself in and you may have several people going for it all. Suddenly you may be sitting with food to show for 4-digit gold spending. Guaranteed a lot of the leaderboards will be just like an online auction with major major action at the end.

Banned
    Just wait. That sort of point separation isn't much at all. Several people may get sucked in on that leaderboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Just checked my group, it seems everyone stopped spending cause their points are pretty much the same as I checked yesterday:

1. 4208
    2. 3717
    3. 3509
    4. 3284

Only listing top 4 because 5 only has just a little over 2500 and it seems everyone below 5 won't even come close to top 4. This small increase in everyone's points means pretty much none of them spent any gold and are playing leisurely. This is what I want to see in groups, at least no huge increase or anything.

Well, early congrats to the 1st place player, he or she probably really wanted the prize dragon.

On the other hand, I have been on the bottom ever since the start of this event, and really would not want to see another one.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    If anyone is seriously going for Skylord, you're probably going to see MAJOR action the last several hours. Be prepared for it. Won't be surprised if people have some really crazy stories tomorrow.

Big gold spenders are probably just waiting it out until the end... why encourage an early gold war. You'll probably see people at the bottom even suddenly jump several thousand points.
    game
    My advice if you aren't all in is stay well clear of the nonsense. You don't know what situation you might get yourself in and you may have several people going for it all. Suddenly you may be sitting with food to show for 4-digit gold spending. Guaranteed a lot of the leaderboards will be just like an online auction with major major action at the end.
    I think I probably won't see it even if it happens in my group, since the event ends in the middle of a work day for me, when I won't be able to play my game.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    Just wait. That sort of point separation isn't much at all. Several people may get sucked in on that leaderboard.
    Yea, I'm waiting to see if anything happens tomorrow morning, since it's night time here, but probably won't see it all because the event ends tomorrow's afternoon when I have work to deal with
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    I have 3700 now so I think I can get galaxy. I have 20 hours breeding and 20 hours on the nest. My group 1st has 6532 and 2nd has 5865. They have used boost here and there already. So not even going to try to go for skylord.

Fashion Designer
    My top 5, I saw #8 & 9 boosting last night and thought what a waste of gold since neither of them went up more than 200 points. # 1,2 and 4 will be boosting or I should say have boosted and I have no doubt will again. It'll be entertaining....

1. 3825
    2. 3813
    3. 3614
    4. 2784
    5. 2709