Page 43 of 122 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylord Leaders Event March 29 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    It is not available on my market to buy.
    So, what is the point on tagging a price on it? Does it mean that It will be available after the event is over?
    Guess so, probably the same as the Dragon Tales dragons you missed

Executive Chef
    Hmm... I'm about 400 points behind to be on track for Galaxy. It's simply impossible to reach without spending gold. I wouldn't mind spending a little bit to get two new dragons that I really want (Tanuki and Galaxy) so I need to consider it.

No hurry though because there's still four days left.

I bet there will be a lot of very disappointed players who are going for Skylord after the event is over because the real action is bound to happen during the very last minutes just like in online auctions. It is pretty much like an online auction except all the bidders using gold pay instead of just the winners.

Rhino Keeper
    Annnnnd.. wheel fail once again.. ok.. so I'm low-paired with others on Leaderboard and am only at 372pts.
    Spun wheel and won 40; but it did not add to it. smh..
    Currently sitting at 6th.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrrem View Post
    It would be nice for an event/activity that was through s**** and luck rather than if you can afford to spend masses on gold you will do the best. It is really sad that this game mirrors society - if you have money you can buy success. Why can't it just be fun?
    Excellent analogy on mirroring society. . always the way..
    Won't buy happiness in this type though either unless just buying the dragon at the end which will probably be available I'm guessing.
    In the interim wonder how much ppl are spending to get it to still have to buy the dragon at the end.. lol. For some its all about the race i guess! This is too much pinning against eachother for my taste..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    yes breeding and hatching in arctic isles count : i agree it is not fair between iOS and Android.
    Nope. Certainly is not. Very much the advantage in an event such as this.

Executive Chef
    yes breeding and hatching in arctic isles count : i agree it is not fair between iOS and Android.
    And this is why i said in an earlier post...I really want tanuki and galaxy, everything else is just background noise. I haven't checked the rankings in my group since I wrote down the amount of points I needed for milestones, lol. The skylord "race" is so freaky lopsided that it doesn't matter. i REALLY hope they don't do that part of this type of event ever again, it's beyond not fair just because of advantages like arctic isles, nevermind everything else...

Rhino Keeper
    I've completed the "good lead quest" 3 times and it keeps showing then deleting my points. I keep gaining first place then poof I'm back where I started. About ready to delete the game.

TL should give a gold dragon for this mess.

Executive Chef
    I do not want any of the dragons for I already have Pinata, Tanuki and Galaxy.

The spin the wheel has gotten me points, coins and food, as usual no gold for me.

The ranking is quite ok tho:
    1st: 1.022
    2nd: 979
    3rd: 949
    4th: 933
    5th: 908
    6th: 895
    7th: 804
    8th: 764
    9th: 752
    10th: 702
    11th: 699
    12th: 679
    13th: 673
    14th: 633
    15th: 623
    16th: 613
    17th: 523
    18th: 179
    19th: 160

So it looks like only the last 2 aren't realy playing (due to lack of time?, dunno).

Still, I want to be removed from the leaderboards! I still hate this event. I do NOT want to compete with my neighbors over a stupid dragon. I do not want it, knowing that me getting it, will take it from 1 other player!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    I've completed the "good lead quest" 3 times and it keeps showing then deleting my points. I keep gaining first place then poof I'm back where I started. About ready to delete the game.

TL should give a gold dragon for this mess.
    It did that to me this morning, I put that quest on last night when i went to bed...got up this morning, collected it, and it was there (first thing I did actually, lol)...logged on a second time and the 25 points were gone. ><

With my mobility very very limited as it is, I am on alot...I play and watch tv, or play this and my comp, lol...I like to multitask...

Fashion Designer
    Really, s8 another game and more iOS advantages. ...guess our dollars aren't green enough for you.... this event, and iOS only content creates problems in a community /social game....do you care????