Page 26 of 122 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylord Leaders Event March 29 2016

Anyone has the point stuck in accumulation? I am on 180 and no matter what i did the point wont add? Have switched off the phone several times but still no point added. Well i guess i wont worry abt tjis event than.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TL4me View Post
    One of my team members currently has a score of 15,743 which is way out of reach for anyone else on the team to move ahead of her. Noticed she has at least thirteen baby diamond dragons and one on the nest. Most ppl are lucky to have one or two diamond dragons. Something is not right!

Here is the latest pic from my post very early this morning. Her score has gone up a little more since first posted.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-30-16 at 10:41 AM. Reason: removed photo- privacy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    yes same thing happened to my baby account : 3 golds won then gone when i came back (i posted that hours ago)
    and yes i don't like neither they put our storm id instead of the island name, though it is our storm id showing in the forum
    Yeah, I think a lot of people are losing their wheel prizes and the prizes from the achievement boxes. And absolutely no comment from S8!

All I can say is thank goodness we don't have anything like this event in FFS and hopefully never will!

Executive Chef
    Here is the latest pic from my post very early this morning. Her score has gone up a little more since first posted.

[removed photo- privacy}
    They really need to change it to show island names instead of IDs for so many reasons! For example, I don't think all the players using a lot of gold are going to be happy to be "outed" like this by S8.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-30-16 at 10:40 AM. Reason: removed photo-privacy

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    They really need to change it to show island names instead of IDs for so many reasons! For example, I don't think all the players using a lot of gold are going to be happy to be "outed" like this by S8.
    I totally agree with you! I was very hesitant to even give out my ID when I was adding nbrs...usually asked for their ID.
    When I started posting on the forum for different S8 games, I had problems with ppl using my ID to be my nbr because of our ID being exposed on here.
    Last edited by TL4me; 03-30-16 at 05:17 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Yeah, I think a lot of people are losing their wheel prizes and the prizes from the achievement boxes. And absolutely no comment from S8!

All I can say is thank goodness we don't have anything like this event in FFS and hopefully never will!
    don't say that ! we never know ! don't forgot that FFS often use stuffs from DS (spin wheel, tourney, and... the way treasure animals are sold in FFS !)

(removed photo- privacy]
    omg i'm happy not being in your team ! will never get the 1st prize ! now i know why they call this event "Big (birthday) bash party"
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-30-16 at 10:38 AM. Reason: removed photo- privacy
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    I'm not getting the right amount of points for hatching dragons. I got 10 for hatching disco. 8 hour hatching time x 3 +10 for being "rare" =/= 10 points

Fashion Designer
    Can you get points for non breed able dragons when you hatch it???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbabe View Post
    Can you get points for non breed able dragons when you hatch it???
    Yes for the hatching, just no bonus like breed able dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    I'm not getting the right amount of points for hatching dragons. I got 10 for hatching disco. 8 hour hatching time x 3 +10 for being "rare" =/= 10 points
    I thought the same thing happened when I hatched a Wooden fail this morning. Received a little pop up saying I received 10 points. However, my total did go up by 55 points, so it looks like they counted. That pop up is probably the same code as in the World Events when you collect from the farms, and they overwrite each other (pop up for collecting from hatching and nanoseconds later bonus award pop up).