Page 17 of 122 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylord Leaders Event March 29 2016

New Resident
    This happened to me too. I hit the 50 point milestone and got 159 points. It reset and now I can't collect again. I am playing on Android and my milestone is checked off. This is not cool.

Rhino Keeper
    I am also losing points as I'm still in the game. I got 150 points from hatching a 15hr egg, plus the related bonus points, then won more from the wheel but then it said I had 131 points. Minutes later, without doing anything, it says I have 75 and I didn't even exit the game! I also don't have the fountain and it's only available through purchase with gold.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab4

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    What device do you play on?
    Is the Milestone showing checked off?
    I'm on Android, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, if that matters. And yes, the Milestone is showing as checked off! I saw the points increase for a moment, but they disappeared after I looked at the leaderboard again.
    Last edited by obsailorstar; 03-29-16 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Adding quote

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    What device do you play on?
    Is the Milestone showing checked off?
    I'm on an iPhone 6S, and my milestone is checked off.

Farm Supplier
    They use the S8 ID in the leaderboard.... not the Island "Name" as written on the top...
    I haven't found any neighbors on my lists but I visited some of them and wrote a message on their walls...

Executive Chef
    Really? I won 3 gold on the wheel and now it's disappeared. That's nice.

I swear to all that's holy, if I get flooring ONE MORE TIME, I'm gonna snap! I got that stuff 2 days in a row on the last wheel of crud and since I'm never going to use it, I get NOTHING. I'm not doing anything different for this event. If I get something out of it fine, but to compete with people I don't even know, not my thing...sorry. I bust my hump on community events because we all win...I have asked to be removed from this event. Why? My ID isn't public...my island name is. AND i just noticed your IDs are now on these posts?????????? Really?????
    Last edited by lisabandit2; 03-30-16 at 04:23 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Just a quick update on how impossible this is, the 1st rank player has now 27,914 points!
    No, this is not a misspelling, twenty seven thousand points!
    This person is clearly *****ing, the competition started 6 hours ago and nobody would pay for that much gold!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VermillionPT2 View Post
    @chuckyt888 she obviously didn't read the FAQ'S which state: How you earn points can change from event to event. One event may require you to breed and hatch dragons to earn points while another may have you harvesting crops from your farms and feeding your dragons. Make sure to check the Info during the event to learn the specific details!

Makes no difference, my assessment is on par with yours. People that have the money will win the final prize. I feel for some of the islands in my group that are barely established.
    Yes, I did read the FAQ. If by "she" you mean me.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPhoenix6 View Post
    Just a quick update on how impossible this is, the 1st rank player has now 27,914 points!
    No, this is not a misspelling, twenty seven thousand points!
    This person is clearly *****ing, the competition started 6 hours ago and nobody would pay for that much gold!
    "Nobody would pay for that much gold!"

Oh, how I wish I could believe that. I say those very words looking at the prices of basically every single item and "deal" in Dragon Story. But these days, with all the latest money-grabbing currency-trap spending-inducing tricks and updates of Storm8, anything is possible. My respect for them as a company has plummeted, particularly with the latest updates in Castle Story that are aimed to make you accidentally spend gems.