Thread: Level 61 and beyond - what does the future hold?

Executive Chef

Level 61 and beyond - what does the future hold?

I hope that, with the increase in number of available levels, we might also see an increase in the number of available plots to grow crops on. Having reached level 60, I'm pretty sure I've bought the maximum possible up to this point, 66. It would be nice to have a few more so that I don't have to rotate my crops as often (though, if this were a real working farm, it would of course be advisable to play it that way).

I also hope that there might be another crop or two to harvest at later levels, such as soy or eggplant or squash.

Executive Chef
    But...but...I am allergic to soy!!

LOL, true story, i used to live next to a soy field, didn't know what it was till it started growing..needless to say I had to move.

Executive Chef
    Okay, maybe not soy then...onions?

To be honest, I'm not sure I care so much about the crops. I just really want more plots to work with. 66 is okay, but I prefer planting my crops in groups of 4 or 8, and 66 comes up 2 short...so if we could just get another 6 (since they were meted out in 3s), I'd be happy, lol.

Grand Emperor
    We can expect more new items to come.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Pear Cider unlocks at level 61, but we also will be releasing more content in the future for these higher levels. Thanks for your patience!
    Levels 61-100

Grand Emperor
    New update - Goat - Apr 21, 2016

When are we to be credited levelling up?

I believe there was some talk awhile ago but haven't seen or heard anything about this. This is for people past level 60. I'm now at 82.

Thanks!

I would like to see more pear trees and gems for levelling up. Different crops etc.