Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've Got Too Many Oven Elements

Rhino Keeper
    Many of my nbrs request oven elements as their daily gift, and so do I! I have hundreds of them in storage & can build new appliances quickly with whatever new knob is added. I prefer this to needing a variety of parts to build appliances in Restaurant Story! Guess this is like most things in life, we all have different opinions & beliefs . If we all were exactly the same, life would be VERY boring ♡

Farm Supplier
    I have to agree I have a stock pile of random useless things from last year and I can't even use them, I think it'll be a fast and easy way to remove and in the meantime get some cash.

Rhino Keeper
    You have hundreds extra?! So Lucky!! I could only dream of that...I had to go get a whole slew of new neighbors because a bunch of mine stopped playing...I had about 60, of which only about 10 or so played with any regularity. I added about 25 in the last few days...now I can finally start making some of these appliances!! It's tough when your neighbors stop playing and you're still playing and working on goals.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kimikayyz View Post
    You have hundreds extra?! So Lucky!! I could only dream of that...I had to go get a whole slew of new neighbors because a bunch of mine stopped playing...I had about 60, of which only about 10 or so played with any regularity. I added about 25 in the last few days...now I can finally start making some of these appliances!! It's tough when your neighbors stop playing and you're still playing and working on goals.
    I remember when my neighbours were leaving at the speed of light! Some of them even changed their bakery names to "Delete me plz" or "I quit" I had to get more neighbours quickly or else I'd have to spend some of the goal time to save up enough parts to make my ovens and whatnot!

Rhino Keeper
    If we could at least sort the gift box some way, that would save mucho time having to scroll thru it. I made this suggestion in the RS forum, I was not acknowledged though. Really wonder why there's even a feedback/suggestion section at all.

Quote Originally Posted by CassieJo84 View Post
    I like that I have so many oven elements ready to go, but I do dislike that every new appliance requires a new part. The gift list is getting annoyingly long.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rees630 View Post
    If we could at least sort the gift box some way, that would save mucho time having to scroll thru it. I made this suggestion in the RS forum, I was not acknowledged though. Really wonder why there's even a feedback/suggestion section at all.
    Just to let you know, Storm8 staffs read the Suggestions and Feedback forum even though you may not get an individual reply.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12