Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BAKERY STORY 2 :: Game Guide

BS2: Characters in Game

BAKERY STAFF
    Sam and Cooper are best friends helping you to keep and develop your baker's business. They will keep appearing in your Goals Book during whole playtime.

SAM
    Spoiler: show
    Sam is your Chef Baker. It's her who bakes all the wonderful desserts for your customers and helps you to run your Bakery in a perfect way!
    Level: 1.
    Related Link: Elements of the Game
    (Sam's Work Station).

COOPER
    "Hiya, I'm Cooper and I run the register! My Mom Jenny told me about you! Sam and I are best friends and we're so excited that you're here!"
    Cooper is Jenny's son.
    Level: 2.
    Related Link: Elements of the Game
    (Cooper's Host Table).
    THANKFUL HANDYMAN SECRET BAKER
    As he said, Liam will be always visiting your Bakery and will either bring you Thank You Note or leave Tips (see Coins rate in Levelling Up Guide). He will also keep appearing in your Goals Book. Bernie will not visit your Bakery directly, he will only give you tasks for one chain of Goals, after which you will not see him in your Goals Book any more (except for some of Limited Goals & Events).

LIAM
    "Hey, name's Liam and I love coming to this Bakery! The desserts here are so good, the baker is amazing! I just can't seem to stay away!"
    Liam is Miles' twin.
    Level: 3.
    First Goal related: Special Customers (Thank You Notes, Pantry Upgrades).

BERNIE
    "I'm from the Secret Baker's Club. Join us for access to exclusive new ingredients, recipes, and decorations! We're the best of the best!"
    Level: 14.
    First Goal related: Secret Baker's Club (Open Club, Secret Gourmet Goods, Gourmet Espresso Cheesecake).
    GROCERS
    Grocers will start to visit your Bakery as soon as respective Shop is unlocked. However, they start to drop Ingredients not immediately after specific Ingredient is unlocked, but several Levels later (check respective Ingredients Chart for details). Their drops are absolutely random, and besides the Ingredients, they can drop Coins progressively raising through the Levels (check Customers Tips in Levelling Up Guide for details).
    Once met, Grocers will keep appearing with tasks in your Goals Book.
    As visitors in your Bakery, Grocers are also involved into Limited Goals & Events during which they may drop various useful things like limited ingredients and special collectibles.

JENNY
    "Hi sweetie, I'm Jenny and I own the General Store! A great baker always learns new recipes. With ingredients from my store, you could make a buttery Muffin!"
    Jenny is Cooper's mom.
    Level: 2.
    First Goal related: Getting Started (Learn Muffins).

CHARLOTTE
    "Hey y'all I'm Charlotte. I love fruit so much that I'm tryin' to open up my very own Fruit Stand! Like my mama always said, "Fruit tastes deliciously good and is good for you!"
    Level: 3.
    First Goal related: Charlottes Fruit Stand (Open Fruit Stand, Unlock Strawberry, Learn Strawberry Cake).

JACK
    "I've got the tastiest dry goods you've ever had. Top quality and all natural, nothing artificial here. It'll blow your mind!"
    Level: 10.
    First Goal related: Jack's Dry Goods (Open Dry Goods, Unlock Chocolate, Learn Frosted Chocolate Brownie).

MARCO
    "I am so excited about all the ingredients Marco will have for me to use! The possibilities and tastes are endless!" (Sam)
    Level: 22.
    First Goal related: Meeting Marco (Open Exotic Bazaar, Unlock Vanilla, Learn Creme Brulee. Exclusive Reward: Marco's Globe decoration).

MICHELLE
    "I love coming up with new recipes! Especially recipes that use new ingredients! What could I make that's luxury?" (Sam)
    Level: 39.
    First Goal related: Meet Michelle (Open Luxury Shop, Unlock Gold Leaf, Learn Creme Caramel).
    TOWN INHABITANTS
    As your Bakery becomes famous in the Town, new people will be coming to give you tasks for Goals completion. They will not visit your Bakery directly (except for some of Limited Goals & Events), but will keep appearing in your Goals Book and rewarding you with wonderful decorations.

RACHAEL The Mayor
    "That is so nice of the new Mayor to go around to meet everyone! We should dedicate a new recipe in her honor!" (Sam)
    Level: 14.
    First Goal related: The Mayor (Unlock Honey, Learn Scones. Exclusive Reward: Newspaper Stand decoration).

KAT The Designer
    "Kat seems really cool! Let's help her out and make some recipes for her to see if we can help spark her creativity!" (Sam)
    Level: 15.
    First Goal related: Meet Kat (Unlock Butter, Learn Chocolate Chip Cookies. Exclusive Reward: Frosted Chocolate Brownie Sit & Counter).

Grandma MARIE
    "With Grandma Marie coming we should be sure tha Bakery is spotless and that we have some of our best recipes ready!" (Sam)
    Level: 16.
    First Goal related: Grandma Marie (Buy French Oven, Learn Croissants).

SARAH the Teacher
    "Talk to some kids about baking huh? I could totally do that! I definitely shouldn't go in there empty handed though!" (Sam will teach Sarah's pupils to bake)
    Level: 18.
    First Goal related: Career Day (Buy 2nd Stove, Learn Apple Dumplings. Exclusive Reward: Kid's Thank You Painting decoration).

AMBER the Event Planner
    "Hey there, I'm Amber, Jack's fiancee. I'm just here to confirm my reservation for my wedding reception. I'm an event planner and don't have time for anything to go wrong."
    Level: 31.
    First Goal related: Bachelorette Party (Buy Melting Pot, Learn Caramel Apple Pie).
    * (Jack's Bachelor Party at the same Level will require you to Unlock Cinnamon & Learn Apple Cider, and when the both parties are over, "The Wedding" Goals chain will give you an Exclusive Reward: Jack's Cake decoration).

MILES the Realtor
    "Hey there, I'm Miles and I just want to say that this the cutest Bakery I've ever been in. If your desserts taste as good as this place is cute I may never leave!"
    Miles is Liam's twin.
    Level: 34.
    First Goal related: Meeting Miles (Exclusive Reward: "The First Renovation" wall decor).

HENRY the Student
    "Sam, I could use some help. I have a former student that is having trouble in school and needs something new to challenge him. I'd help hom, but with the baby I don't have time. Think you can help?" (Sarah)
    Level: 41.
    First Goal related: Meet Henry (Buy Ice Cream Machine, Unlock Fancy Cream, Learn Raspberry Gelato).

Grandpa LOUIE
    "Bonjour ma petite fille, I hear you are looking for a tres magnifique recipe for Peaches? I have just the recipe for you!"
    Level: 44.
    First Goal related: Baking with Grandpa (Unlock Peaches, Learn Peach Streusel Cake).
    SPECIAL GUESTS
    Besides regular Characters appearing in your Goals Book, you can meet Special Guests related to Limited Goals & Events during which they may visit your Bakery and drop various useful things like limited ingredients and special collectibles.
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 09-28-17 at 04:05 AM.

BS2: Coffee Cart

How do I store Coffee Cart?

At this moment, you cannot do that.
    You will be required to buy Coffee Cart for Goal "Wakeup Juice" at Level 5.
    Once you bought it, you cannot store or sell this decor, as well as you cannot buy another one.
    See the view of Coffee Cart in "Decor" Market tab before and after purchase >>>
    (no application
    at the moment
    )
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 09-28-17 at 04:04 AM.

BS2: Sam's Workstation

I have accidentally removed my table with girl making cookies and cannot find it...

You can find Sam's Workstation in "Decor" Market tab. This decor is given to you at Level 1. You can store it, but you cannot sell it and cannot have another one.
    See the view of Sam's Workstation in "Decor" Market tab when stored and when placed in your Bakery>>>

(no application
    at the moment
    )
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 09-28-17 at 04:03 AM.

reserved in case
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 09-28-17 at 03:56 AM.

reserved in case
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 09-28-17 at 03:57 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    The requirements has also changed for Jenny's General Store and Charlotte's Fruit Stand.

Restaurant Story 2 (Level 55) | Bakery Story 2 (Level 33)

Quote Originally Posted by patayita View Post
    The requirements has also changed for Jenny's General Store and Charlotte's Fruit Stand.
    thanks a lot!
    i have amended the post respectively.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12