Thread: BAKERY STORY 2 :: Game Guide

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb BAKERY STORY 2 :: Game Guide

GETTING STARTED
    Running your Bakery requires that you carefully balance the management of your resources and ingredients. If you're having problems, this section should help! There are several important aspects to remember: Cooking, Learning Recipes, Shopping for Ingredients, Completing Goals, and Decorating.
    Spoiler: show
    Cooking
    Cooking is the best way to earn Coins and Experience Points to level up.
    Buy Appliances like Fancy Ovens, Stoves, and Espresso Machines in the Market!
    Tap an Appliance to see your Menu. This is a list of all the recipes you can cook with that Appliance.
    Tap a Menu item and then tap the Cook button to start cooking.
    When a recipe is finished cooking, tap it to add it to your counters and gain Experience Points (EXP). Make sure you have enough counter space!
    Customers will eat the food you place on your counters and pay you Coins when they finish.
    Related Forum Links: CookBook
    Learning Recipes
    You need to learn new recipes before you can cook them.
    Learning a new Recipe requires Coins and sometimes other materials.
    Learn a recipe by tapping on it in your Cooking Menu!
    Some recipes can only be learned by completing specific goals. Tap on a Locked by Goal recipe to learn more about which Goals to complete.
    Related Forum Links: CookBook
    Shopping for Ingredients
    The best way to gain ingredients is to use Grocers like the General Store or the Fruit Stand.
    Tap on a Grocer building and then tap on ingredients to buy them for Coins.
    Ingredients take time to restock! Upgrade Grocers to increase the number of ingredients they can stock.
    Watch out for Special Customers like Liam the Handyman! He can give you Parts to Upgrade your Pantry and Grocers.
    Related Forum Links: Ingredients
    Completing Goals
    The people around town give you Goals to complete.
    Goals can involve collecting ingredients, cooking, learning recipes, and buying items in the Market.
    Completing Goals can earn you Coins, EXP, or items!
    Related Forum Links: Goals Guide
    Decorating
    You can buy new items and decorations in the Market.
    These items are bought using Coins, which you earn from Customers and from Goals.
    To buy a table, chair, counter, or decoration, tap on the item in the Market. It will appear in your Bakery - tap on the check mark button to confirm your purchase.
    Walls and floors can be painted by tapping on the item in the Market and then tapping on a wall or floor space!
    Related Forum Links: Market
    That should be enough to get you started and running a great Bakery!
    ADDITIONAL FEATURES
    Coins, EXP, and Gems
    Earn Coins by feeding your Customers and completing Goals. Coins are used for getting new recipes, ingredients, upgrades, and expanding your restaurant.
    Earn EXP by cooking food in your Bakery and completing Goals. EXP helps you level up and get new gameplay and recipes!
    Buy Gems by tapping the Add Gems button.
    Related Forum Links: Levels & Expenses, How to Earn Coins, Goals Guide
    Special Customers
    Some customers give you special items when they eat at your Bakery!
    Liam the Handyman gives you Happiness when he's started eating.
    Use these items to Upgrade your Grocers and Pantry, or Expand your Bakery.
    Related Forum Links: Special Visitors & Drops, Liam the Handyman
    Expanding Your Bakery
    Expand your Bakery by tapping on the wooden sign outside.
    Expanding costs Coins and Parts.
    You can get Parts from Liam the Handyman and To-Go Orders.
    Related Forum Links: Expansion
    FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
    Why can't I build more Appliances?
    Appliances have restrictions on the number which you're allowed to have for a specific level. If you are unable to place any more of a specific item, you'll need to level up in order to unlock the ability to place more.
    There is a limit of Appliances of a kind that you can buy for coins. However, you can buy several additional Appliances of a kind using Gems.
    Related Forum Links: Appliances
    How can I Get More Gems?
    You can get more Gems by tapping the Add button next to the Gems icon at the top of the screen. Once you tap this Add button, you will be able to select from several Gem offers available for purchase. You can also get minor quantities of Gems as reward for To-Go Orders and Goals.
    Related Forum Links: Regarding In-App Purchases, To-Go Orders, Goals Guide
    How do I Increase my Level?
    To increase your level, you have to earn experience (EXP) points. You gain EXP by completing Goals and serving food from your Appliances.
    Related Forum Links: Levels & Expenses
    It says my Pantry is full - what now?
    You can upgrade the capacity of your Pantry so you can store more items!
    - Tap on your Pantry in your Bakery.
    - Tap the green "Increase Pantry" button.
    - Use Parts to increase your storage capacity.
    Related Forum Links: Pantry
    How do I get parts to upgrade my buildings? What about expansion parts?
    Get Happiness from Liam the Handyman!
    Liam eats at your Bakery several times a day (each 2hrs). Tap on him while he's eating and he may give you a part!
    Complete To-Go Orders to get additional parts.
    Related Forum Links: Special Visitors & Drops, To-Go Orders
    How do I Move Items?
    Items can be moved by tapping the Market button and then tapping the item you wish to move. You can drag the item to a new position and tap the green check mark when its in a place that you're happy with. Alternatively, you can enter edit mode by tapping and holding down on any item.
    Related Forum Links: Market
    How do I put items in Storage? How do I get them back out again?
    Tap on the Market to enter Edit Mode. Tap the item you wish to remove, and then tap the box icon that appears above the item.
    To find an item in your Storage, tap the Market button and then find the item inside the Market. You do not need to buy it again - just tap on the item to place it in your Bakery.
    How Do I Sell Items?
    If you would like to sell an item, tap the Market button on the screen and then tap the item you wish to sell. You will see a Sell button next to the item. Be careful before you decide to sell anything though, you may have to work hard to get it again, and some rewards you won't be able to win a second time.
    My Question Wasn't Answered Here, What Can I Do?
    1. Check BS2 Navigator.
    2. If you didn't find what you need, ask your question in Help Me! Thread of the Forum.
    3. If it didn't help too, contact Storm8 Support with a description of your problem. Please include your Storm8 ID and Level to help them in answering your question. It would also be helpful if you let the Support Team know the version of the game you are currently playing, and the version of your Operating System.

Last edited by VanaCatu; 09-28-17 at 04:30 AM.