Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Video viewer is gone

Players get rewarded for watching videos? I don't see an option for that. How do you get to do it? I have an android. Does that make a difference?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The opportunity for this feature is randomly offered and may not be available at all times. If you have a question about your account with this feature, please email support@storm8.com for assistance.

Well, I do have the "free gift" offer, but most of the time when I click it I get "sorry, video could not be loaded". It can't be because of my internet connection - I have a quite good one with 70 Mb down/7 Mb up and I have no problem watching "real" videos, so I suppose it is a server-side problem.
    I tried to reinstall castle story, restart my iPad (latest version of hw and sw). Just in the morning (cet) it seems to work until noon. Now it is 1:30 am (cet) and the ad-videos still do not load. Same happens with the videos in the baron's game tent (if any available) and also in fs2.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I get that message too, but if you keep clicking Watch Again, you eventually do get the video. It took me 3 times just now after getting that message...

New Resident
    i don't have this problem on an older iPad mini with the previous version of Castle Story, but I do have it on my iPad (last version) with the current version of Castle Story (if I log into the same account and try to load the video).
    Last edited by istarbows; 03-29-16 at 08:35 AM.

Ok, thanks SpiritWind00 and istarbows for your help. I tested this on my iPhone and did not encounter this problem on it. It seems to be just my iPad. Again. Time for a new one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12