Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Energy for gems pop up - very bad idea 👎🏻

Rhino Keeper
    There is a post about this in the suggestion and feedback part of the forum. I suggest you write there as multiple posts about same subject trends to get closed.
    Aggree its a bad idea with the popup though

Thank you for your feedback. Please continue to share your feedback in the Suggestions and Feedback subforum for Castle Story or leave us an App Store Review on iTunes on how we can improve the game, thank you!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    This pop up is big and has three gem traps so it's easy for us to tap on I pressed on one, lost 10 gems

Adding my 2 cents... Its bad enough when the game has a little delay or hiccup and something you never meant to speed up steals gems.
    This new popup is absurd.
    Tapping on your next collection without being aware you've just used all your energy results in an almost automatic gem loss.
    I've been lucky only 10 gems lost and 2 additional close calls. And that's being almost OCD about watching energy.
    Games should be fun, not need to be anxious about every move made while you play.
    I love this game, hope this horrible change is changed again to something better.

Farm Supplier
    I have been nailed by this trap three times so far.

I will never buy another gem if you are going to steal them this way!

Farm Supplier
    I agree with you all that it's annoying. As many others have already said, if you collect energy or get new energy the energy count is not reflected correctly which makes it impossible to know when you will loose gem or not. But what annoys me the most is that I have absolutely no doubt that the developers did this on purpose. I assume that they have noticed that with newer IPads (faster, bigger, better resolution), instead of Ipods, people have learnt to not fall in "gem traps". With the out rage on this forum we kinda confirms for the developers that their changes worked. As it seems gems are not to be earned and collected, they are meant to be bought and used instantly. So I guess there's no reason for us to complain about it, since it's obviously a big success for storm8 I don't see it go away with just upset voices on this forum.

What might get their attention will for sure be bad apple store reviews. Just sayin..

But until the change happens, do as I do, play on Android, hack your ipad and install the earlier version 0r only use left part of the screen..

Rhino Keeper
    WTH i did not even tap the "buy" button itself and still got charged 20 gems for 12 energy??
    popup quickly popped up while harvesting and my stylus barely tap down on left edge of where orange energy sign is on left side, no where near the actual purple buy button itself and it counted that as making a purchase...total bull, if we do not tap buy button itself, it should not be considered a purchase!!

grrrr, been playing over 3yrs but, this gem popup has me really irritated right now that i don't even want to play game!!

Executive Chef
    I have just lost 50 gems for the 2nd time in a week. I am really annoyed. Been playing since just after the love shack and never lost gems up until now. Gems are hard to come by and this is just a dishonest way of making us spend gems we don't want to.

Rhino Keeper
    I've lost over 100 gems on this, gems that I bought! Please turn it off!!

Fashion Designer
    This happened to me when simply trying to zoom in my screen.... maybe add a zoom button so we don't have to pinch and expand on the touch screen?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast