Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Energy for gems pop up - very bad idea 👎🏻

Host(ess)
    I too dislike this trap. Have hit it 3 times now. The "button" is too big. It appears to be the small purple button but really its the whole rectangle which makes it easier to tap. I collect my crops and boom window pops up and it's too late...
    Change it back. At least before the button was smaller and less in the way. Traps still happened but it was less often.
    I will not be buying gems anymore if it is so easy to throw my money away.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-11-16 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate text

Fashion Designer
    I am embarrassed to say I am considering buying a stylus :O

Fashion Designer
    No official response to this yet...?

Rhino Keeper

Energy pop up

This latest gem trap is really maddening I've seen many players complain in several discussion threads. What amazes me is that there is no connection problem when spending gems on accident but getting videos to load both in baron's tent and getting free stuff is so difficult. I humbly request you guys to look into this.

Farm Supplier

GEM TRAP on new version

Hi all,

I just purchased 30 energy for 50 gems by mistake as i was tapping after i lost all my energy. Can we get this back by contacting support?

I have tonnes of energy crates and would never purchase energy using gems

Farm Supplier
    I cannot believe that after 2 weeks that this "feature" (and I use that term loosely) is still in the game. This is absolutely ridiculous. I'm about ready to uninstall this game completely. I've already noticed my lack of not wanting to play this game anymore since this "feature" has been added. Still have only 70 gems STOLEN but that's still 70 gems to many. I stopped buying gems in this game a while ago because of the gem traps - but this is just over the top. Even if they made ONLY the "Buy" button a click I'd be happier - not the whole rectangle. Plus even just trying to move around on my map this is popping up!!!

I used to play this on my iPad but it broke back in January and I have not had the funds to replace it. Due to my love of this game (and Dragon Story) I have continued to play on my iPhone 5S. It is much easier playing on an iPad as I was less likely to hit these gem traps. At this point I'm just overall disappointed in Team Lava for changing to this new "feature". It has to have be on purpose otherwise they would have changed it back already.

I'm giving it until the end of April to be changed... that's almost a whole month since this "feature" was added. Change it back or lose a 3+ year player along with all the other people who are quitting on you already.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by brews3 View Post
    I too dislike this trap. Have hit it 3 times now. The "button" is too big. It appears to be the small purple button but really its the whole rectangle which makes it easier to tap. I collect my crops and boom window pops up and it's too late...
    Change it back. At least before the button was smaller and less in the way. Traps still happened but it was less often.
    I will not be buying gems anymore if it is so easy to throw my money away.
    Anyways, I agree with the above poster. They have a month to fix this or they lose another player. I will also give 1 star in the app store and change my review.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-12-16 at 04:29 PM. Reason: PM sent to explain. Thanks!

Please revert back to the old message. I have lost36 gems. I am trying to be careful but I am still loosing gems. This is why I don't spend money on this game. I was just thinking it would be awful nice to buy a few things to make life easier and I was instantly reminded that I would be beyond fuming to spend money on gems to just accidently click them away. For now I am just super annoyed.

Just what this game needed, another gem trap. And a more persistent and aggravating one to boot.

Done with the game. i finished the latest main storyline and doing some monsters, but not crafting, hoarding or playing much at all now.

Really enjoyed the game, but instead of fixing the issues, S8 doubled down on a bad idea.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by adekil40 View Post
    Hi all,

I just purchased 30 energy for 50 gems by mistake as i was tapping after i lost all my energy. Can we get this back by contacting support?

I have tonnes of energy crates and would never purchase energy using gems
    No you can't. "Support" will say they can't reverse this in game transaction or some such stuff.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast