Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Finn the Leprechaun can't walk inside

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by farmer88liz View Post
    Sorry what is N p cs ?
    I'm new at this ,
    This is my 2nd post �� ever !
    Warmest welcome to the forum farmer88liz!
    NPC - non paying customer? SparklyOctopus was referring to Finn and the other special customers that give special drops when they visit.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by unixdude View Post
    I re-installed; problem solved.
    Great to hear that! Thank you for letting us know.

Game glitching since the end of the St. Patrick's event

Anyone else? Marco and Jack are stuck in the doorway, unable to enter.

Also keep finding that despite all of my tables being empty, customers are being turned away for lack of seating. Usually one or two tables stay available, but the rest are apparently occupied by ghosts.

I have uninstalled/reinstalled several times and each time the table situation is cleared up for an hour or two before resuming the problem. But Marco and Jack remain stuck no matter what I do.

Same here. Finn's gone but it's still happening. I emailed support a few days ago as suggested earlier. Got an automated reply that they were experiencing a high number of tickets and that's the last I heard.

Grand Emperor
    A member feedback that the problem was fixed after reinstallation, so you may like to try that if you havent done so. If that doesnt work, you can play on the Love and Cupcakes version.

For those still having issues, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. Please continue to follow up with your ticket number and email with Support. Thank you.

I was having this problem. None of the typical solutions worked. So in desperation, I installed LOVE & CUPCAKES (L/C) without deleting regular BS2. I wondered if I could click on everyone in L/C and it would somehow "reset" my main version.
    So far, it worked and regular BS2 is now working fine and all customers seem to enter correctly.
    So, if a basic uninstall/reinstall wasn't enough for you, try downloading the valentine version and click on your VIP. I hope my solution works for you too!

Issues i need help bad

Ok im playing bakery story 2 and it wont let the person in who is helping me with the challange....It shows a chair with a red x on it at door.....all othe visitors come in but the one that helps me. Can some one please help

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! Can you try the following to see if it will unstick those Customers?

1) Download Bakery Story 2: Love & Cupcakes and then run the game so the Customers that are stuck outside come in. Do not tap on them. From there go back to the regular version and see if they are able to stay in your Bakery. If that doesn't work, try the next one.

2. Uninstall and reinstall the game. If this still persists, please email support@storm8.com and PM me the ticket number.

Please let me know if that helps!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Sorry to hear that! Can you try the following to see if it will unstick those Customers?

1) Download Bakery Story 2: Love & Cupcakes and then run the game so the Customers that are stuck outside come in. Do not tap on them. From there go back to the regular version and see if they are able to stay in your Bakery. If that doesn't work, try the next one.

2. Uninstall and reinstall the game. If this still persists, please email support@storm8.com and PM me the ticket number.

Please let me know if that helps!
    I had the same problem. #1 above did not solve the problem. #2 above DID solve the problem. Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by d_johnson View Post
    I had the same problem. #1 above did not solve the problem. #2 above DID solve the problem. Thank you.
    Welcome to the forum! Thanks for your feedback.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast