Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Finn the Leprechaun can't walk inside

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Finn the Leprechaun can't walk inside

Since last night, Finn has been unable to walk inside of my bakery while other customers go right past him. This morning some of the shop owners came in, but Charlotte, Jack and Marco appear stuck as well.

I play on an lg stylo android phone. I have force stopped, cleared cache, deleted and reinstalled game, restarted my phone and added 12 more chairs (total 42 chairs).

New Resident
    I'm still having the same issue as well

Executive Chef
    Did you happen to rearrange your Bakery lately? Please try rearranging to see if that will help Finn and the others come in. Additionally, if you block the register, they'll have a hard time coming in as well.

New Resident
    I haven't rearranged my bakery at all. There is nothing blocking the register or doorway. Other customers come in just fine.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jess4898 View Post
    I haven't rearranged my bakery at all. There is nothing blocking the register or doorway. Other customers come in just fine.
    I've taken a look at your account and he seems to come in fine. Could you uninstall and reinstall the game to see if that helps? Please let me know! Thanks!

New Resident
    I'm having the same problem, only Jenny and Liam come into the bakery - the others stand in the doorway all jumbled together. I reckon I've lost around 16 clovers today because of this and, of course, no golden clovers either. I've uninstalled, reinstalled and force closed all to no avail. A couple of people have mentioned the same problem on Google Play so seems widespread. I play on a Sony Xperia Tablet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kapitts View Post
    I'm having the same problem, only Jenny and Liam come into the bakery - the others stand in the doorway all jumbled together. I reckon I've lost around 16 clovers today because of this and, of course, no golden clovers either. I've uninstalled, reinstalled and force closed all to no avail. A couple of people have mentioned the same problem on Google Play so seems widespread. I play on a Sony Xperia Tablet.
    Sorry to hear that! Did you happen to rearrange your Bakery recently? Could you try rearranging it to see if they'll come in? Please let me know!

I'm having the same problem :-(

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by venus_bake View Post
    I'm having the same problem :-(
    Also the other shop owners are stuck too. I'm getting a thought bubble showing the bakery has no seating. There are at least 40 empty seats.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for flagging this over everyone. The team is going to take a look.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast