Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Mardi Gras Cruise Ship March 24 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissy2602 View Post
    Is there any info on what it's been for previous cruise events? Or does it always vary?

Edit: I just read through some of the previous cruises and it makes more sense now! Sorry for the newbie post! I was under the impression the recipe and visited weren't permanent! Thank goodness they always seem to be!
    I completed the event, so I will try to keep track of when she visits and add the info on the thread for everyone. Thanks!
    You've completed the cruise already?

Banned
    Man, all these cruises and events nonstop... well, I'm going away on a trip next month and that'd force me to stop playing for a month. Who the heck would glue themselves to their iPad when they are 7500km away from home...

New Resident
    Hi, newbie here.
    Do we get reimbursed for the food delivered to the cruise, or just received gifts? On the previous cruises I participated (Valentine, Easter), there were monetary gifts (35.000) on the 5th day (if I remember correctly) - I think it's enough to cover cost of food delivered from day 1-5. I tried to pay attention to my money count after I delivered food, and I don't think that there were money added after delivery.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rsims76 View Post
    Hi, newbie here.
    Do we get reimbursed for the food delivered to the cruise, or just received gifts? On the previous cruises I participated (Valentine, Easter), there were monetary gifts (35.000) on the 5th day (if I remember correctly) - I think it's enough to cover cost of food delivered from day 1-5. I tried to pay attention to my money count after I delivered food, and I don't think that there were money added after delivery.
    You don't get reimbursed for food delivered, you get decorations. When you get coins instead of a decoration, that means your level was too "low" to qualify for that piece of decoration. Yes weird logic, I know.

Executive Chef
    If the second cook on a cruise recipe results in significant "leftovers" then I use one of the spices on it that boosts the coins. That way I can still get some money during the event. I have rarely gotten repeat orders where I can use food on the counter and stacking dishes has never worked for me. I always cook the wrong stuff so I stopped bothering.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

New Resident
    How can I keep people out of my restaurant? I block the door and the reception desk but they still come in and eat the food I'm trying to make for the cruise!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by furpurs View Post
    How can I keep people out of my restaurant? I block the door and the reception desk but they still come in and eat the food I'm trying to make for the cruise!
    Turn your chairs around so people cannot sit and eat.
    Restaurant Story 2 (Level 55) | Bakery Story 2 (Level 33)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by patayita View Post
    Turn your chairs around so people cannot sit and eat.
    I'll try that thanks!

I store my chairs for the duration. They come in and leave without sneaking food.

The Honorable Panda
    Please note that blocking your door is not part of the design of the game, and you may experience issues, like a quick sell.

Also I have seen posts where players have pulled up their chairs and have also experienced issues with their game .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request