Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21616768697071

Thread: Castle Story: 3/24 Update - The Great Glimmeregg Hunt | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    This was a good goal. Not too terribly taxing. I hope everyone did well, enjoyed themselves, and won!

New Resident
    Hi,i know the event has ended. I still have the burrow and bunny in my locked goals. I was never able to complete those last 2, is this correct? I have the basket and the eggs. Thanks Patty

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mystarangel View Post
    Hi,i know the event has ended. I still have the burrow and bunny in my locked goals. I was never able to complete those last 2, is this correct? I have the basket and the eggs. Thanks Patty
    They will remain locked if you didn't complete the goal that unlocked them, yes. Sorry you didn't finish....

Rhino Keeper
    Was this IOS only?

I was over 17 during this time frame, only reason I know about this is the sale that's about to end on the puppy/burrow/basket and I just finally googled more to find out why it called the items 2nd and 3rd place items. Ranked items for what?

I'm offered a chance to buy all three in a set though for several days, but that ends in a few hours. I wish it was the kitty not the puppy, (i googled and saw a list of various items) ohmygosh the kitty I'd already have bought it.) Not particularly interested in the dog though he is super cute.

No event ever popped up for me and I'm on newest release version of the android game. I'm positive I was over 17.

If I bought the puppy/burrow/basket set, am I right in that the puppy is clickable like a normal animal every 8 or whatever hours he'd be, an the other two would just be decor and do nothing?
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21616768697071