Page 60 of 71 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/24 Update - The Great Glimmeregg Hunt | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    And just when I thought I would never finish collected from 10 conservatories only 1 is lvl 5 and a lvl 5 jeweller and pulled 4 yellow eggs and chopped 4 dead trees completely and got 6 mint eggs. So almost completed task without forge and chick purchase so it is not required for finishing. Just got to build 2 glues and then done

New Resident

Need eggs

Hi I'm currently working on the quest in castle story and to get green eggs it's advised to harvest .is it crops and any specific kind

Rhino Keeper
    I have 5 days to find 19 lilac eggs so I can make my final jeweled egg and earn my bunny. I'm nervous! I've been averaging only two lilac eggs a day!

Fashion Designer
    Help finding red petals?
    I didn't have a conservatory to start - looking to build mine. Where are the best places to find the red petals???
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Executive Chef
    Sources for the red petals can be found at this link under petals... https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1025280 Almost any question you have can be found at The Hub.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BahSunFarms View Post
    I have 5 days to find 19 lilac eggs so I can make my final jeweled egg and earn my bunny. I'm nervous! I've been averaging only two lilac eggs a day!
    if you have a lot of coins keep buying and chopping iron rich rock piles as often as you can

Wanted to add that this could burn through a lot of coins!!!
    Last edited by riverly; 03-31-16 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BahSunFarms View Post
    Don't forget to check the sparkling mines also. I found lilac eggs there. Good luck!

That funny little bunny drops wool every 30 minutes. Bless his wooly little heart!

Still doesn't make up for the 250 gem deco building though. S8 really should make it useful for that price...even if they just put the ability to hatch dragon and manticore eggs in there, I wouldn't feel so *****ed.
    Ah well, to paraphrase The Who "I won't get fooled again!" (At least not for a deco building, I'm sure they'll think of something else ) and the proverb "purchase in haste, repent in leisure"

Lesson learned!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by veneravenera View Post
    Pika! What about those who unfortunately didn't know about the jeweled eggs disappear in the forge after the fifth egg is done?
    Kinda unfair, some people who was warned by us, now have multiple j.eggs and us who only have one of ea j.egg.
    Maybe jeweled eggs can be added in market for this event?
    Lol i know what you mean, i see my nbrs have many many jeweled eggs, they look so beautiful when you see a bunch of them!
    I also didn't know about the craft disappearance' trap, so wish I could craft more than one eegs! Sigh, really doubt tl will do something about it, the event is almost over...

Executive Chef
    Finished this event, still don't know if I liked it... My kingdom was a mess, I managed to get 2 of each jeweled egg, but for what? It's gonna end up in storage anyway, no room for decoration. Perhaps it will leave me with atleast 1 of each after the baron comes snatching jeweled eggs away :P

The glimmeregg-chick was very, very helpfull.

Thanks to all players posting information here, and good luck to those still egg-hunting.

Nightclub Owner
    I can't believe that the Glimmeregg Forge that I paid a whopping 250 gems for is still empty!!! I can't believe they didn't think that one through! How are we supposed to trust TL if they pull stuff like this?? So infuriating
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage