Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/24 Update - The Great Glimmeregg Hunt | EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Haven't seen a gold egg in days. Following all the directions from page one on here. Only concentrating on this goal. Have multiples of each of the suggested buildings and multiples of multiples of some like the jewelers. Highest level on buildings. Have deforested my kingdom several times over. Draining my Herd of Alicorn. Collected consistently from my glimmer chick to the point that there's fear in her tiny little eyes Every time I check in and I think I heard her talking to CPS (chicken protective services) on a tiny cellphone. Have no idea where she got that. And still no gold eggs
    Hilarious. I like you. Also, I got yellow from conservatory, observatory, trees, tavern, jeweler, chick, and glimmer alicorn.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kdmusgrove View Post
    Hilarious. I like you. Also, I got yellow from conservatory, observatory, trees, tavern, jeweler, chick, and glimmer alicorn.
    were these buildings all level 5?

Fashion Designer
    radical problems with bunny info card: "The great Glimmeregg Bunny, who hops about kingdoms far and wide spreading Glimmreegs
    first he doesn't hop around and second there's a spelling mistake!!

Executive Chef
    And I still want to know if the missing bunny has been found. Do we need to issue a Bunny Alert?

Wonder if the missing bunny is like the boarina statue i got from another quest. When i won it, i placed it HERE facing THAT way. Decided later to move it, and did so, rotating it, and then closed game. Came back to game and she was gone..... Back in the original place. Rinse and repeat until i got bored and stored her....

Executive Chef
    If there is a new recipe in the kitchen for rabbit stew, I'm going to get concerned. Hehe.

But it might go well with a nice Chianti.
    Last edited by riverly; 03-29-16 at 07:07 AM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by IAGrammie View Post
    I am not a happy camper! I had to buy gems in order to get the forge because I thought it was necessary to the event. Once I found out that it wasn't, I was a little upset. Now that I have finished the event and know that the forge is useless, I'm really upset! I tried to sell it, and it isn't worth anything! 300 gems is a lot to spend on something that becomes totally useless after the event is over. I think we should be refunded part if not all of the gems used to buy the forge!
    The forge is really useless? Wow now that's a major bummer!!! Thank you for the warning, I won't buy it then...

Executive Chef
    I'm thinking the forge will be kind of like ivy's bakery. At the time I felt like I was tricked into buying it, but it turned out it had drops that I liked. We can always hope!

Quote Originally Posted by kdmusgrove View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Haven't seen a gold egg in days. Following all the directions from page one on here. Only concentrating on this goal. Have multiples of each of the suggested buildings and multiples of multiples of some like the jewelers. Highest level on buildings. Have deforested my kingdom several times over. Draining my Herd of Alicorn. Collected consistently from my glimmer chick to the point that there's fear in her tiny little eyes Every time I check in and I think I heard her talking to CPS (chicken protective services) on a tiny cellphone. Have no idea where she got that. And still no gold eggs
    My glimmer chick went house hunting thinking that she wouldn't see me for a couple of hours and there was I showing her around the coup. Still not found hardly any yellow eggs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    I asked this awhile back, but didn't see an answer. Does anyone know if any tree will give you a chance for eggs? Also, what's the best option to get yellow eggs? I've read all the places, but thought someone may have some advice.

Thanks so much for any help. Good luck everyone!
    I cleared out one last oak tree in my latest expansion plot and received one egg for eight chops. Only tree I tried. I've been getting yellow eggs fairly regularly from my 2 level 5 Jewelers.