Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/24 Update - The Great Glimmeregg Hunt | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    My jeweler is already level 5 and it hasn't dropped an egg since Saturday. Tavern and conservatory drop 1 egg each per day and they are both also level 5. So the purpose of raising buildings to level 5 is what.....?
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Why can't I craft jeweled eggs? Does getting the fifth egg means the quest is over?
    Kinda disappointed(( only have one egg of ea color but wanted at least two

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by borntoshoppp View Post
    Why can't I craft jeweled eggs? Does getting the fifth egg means the quest is over?
    Kinda disappointed(( only have one egg of ea color but wanted at least two
    Once you craft the 5 different eggs, the goal is finished. This information is in post 1....

I've updated post 1 today so take a minute to read through if you want to

Quote Originally Posted by ronirp View Post
    I just finished the quest and got the bunny. I was trying to move him and he disappeared. He is not in storage, just gone. The task is gone as well. Can you help?
    Did you find your sneaky bunny??
    -----------------
    re buildings at Level 5: I think this would apply to any building you can upgrade.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-29-16 at 01:57 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Once you craft the final egg for the last goal and the crafting ability disappears, do the eggs also stop dropping?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lmirul View Post
    Once you craft the final egg for the last goal and the crafting ability disappears, do the eggs also stop dropping?
    yes they do

Rhino Keeper
    I asked this awhile back, but didn't see an answer. Does anyone know if any tree will give you a chance for eggs? Also, what's the best option to get yellow eggs? I've read all the places, but thought someone may have some advice.

Thanks so much for any help. Good luck everyone!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shannonth View Post
    I got nothing from 60 plots of harvest so I stopped trying. I think they must have mislead us on that. Or perhaps they mean harvesting as in trees and rocks.
    When I harvest or chop trees, particularly dead trees, I get mint eggs. ut the maple trees also give them up.

New Resident
    I know many people asked this before, but is there any valid information from Storm8 about the usage of the Glimmeregg Forge after the event is over????

I am not a happy camper! I had to buy gems in order to get the forge because I thought it was necessary to the event. Once I found out that it wasn't, I was a little upset. Now that I have finished the event and know that the forge is useless, I'm really upset! I tried to sell it, and it isn't worth anything! 300 gems is a lot to spend on something that becomes totally useless after the event is over. I think we should be refunded part if not all of the gems used to buy the forge!

Fashion Designer
    you can buy more bunnies for 100 gems AFTER you get one as a prize. I'm saving up!