Page 47 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/24 Update - The Great Glimmeregg Hunt | EXPIRED

I have been having luck getting a fair amount of lilac eggs from small and iron rich rockpiles. Also, the maple tree will occasionally drop the mint egg. I really wanted one of each color for decoration. Wish we could make more than three different jewelled eggs.

Fashion Designer
    I have four kinds so far - lots of pink, 3 blue, 3 green and two purple. Trying to get two yellow over the next few days by crafting g them at the same time. We'll see. Eggs are getting harder to find.

Rhino Keeper
    4 years I've been playing this game. The Glimmeregg Forge is the biggest rip off I've ever seen in this game. You won't get my money next time S8.

Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    4 years I've been playing this game. The Glimmeregg Forge is the biggest rip off I've ever seen in this game. You won't get my money next time S8.
    Yes, totally agree!!! And some people bought two!
    I bought just one but NO SENSE to craft eggs since WE CANNOT CRAFT JEWELED EGGS once we get the bunny

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomejujubeans View Post
    I really wanted one of each color for decoration. Wish we could make more than three different jewelled eggs.
    You can make all five, but when you make your fifth color, the ability to make the jeweled eggs disappear.
    So until you make your fifth color, you can make multiples of all the other colors. For example, I have made pink, blue, yellow, and mint jeweled eggs. I can (and I have) made more than one of each of those colors. I have enough eggs to make a lilac jeweled egg, but I'm not doing it until near the end of the event so I can make as many of the other eggs as I want.

If you want two of your fifth color, I think you can do it by making both at the same time. That's what I'm hoping to do.

Host(ess)
    TL PLEASE CAN WE MAKE MULTIPLE JEWELED EGGS?!
    Please let the craft available till the end of event!!!!

Rhino Keeper

And now I get this? What a joke. I'm not able to craft more eggs and still I got this bundle to buy. We want to craft more eggs!

Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post

And now I get this? What a joke. I'm not able to craft more eggs and still I got this bundle to buy. We want to craft more eggs!

I wish they hear us! I didn't read the forum and got my bunny too! Now cant craft the beautiful jewelry eggs!
    I guess tl will offer us another value pack with jeweled eggs for $$ real money! How clever!

Which is your most favorite jeweled egg?

Thanks for the answer but I just visited the tent and the grand prize I can get is a kitten.How is this possible? Does the tent give different prizes in each player?