Page 45 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/24 Update - The Great Glimmeregg Hunt | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Drops from bunny ,,always seem to be wool and eggs ..but so far rare drops have been golden egg and glimmer dust

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    This has probably already been asked but ...S8 would u please at least make the glimmer egg forge operate like the magic forge? The people who purchased it spent a lot of gems and when u complete the goals it is completely useless. If it remains useless many will not purchase such an item the next time it is offered. :/
    These types of events have been running for a long time in Farm Story 2 with a gem purchase building used to craft collectibles with excess you have. The buildings always end up obsolete after the event.

People purchase them because it is practically impossible to get the final prize without the gem purchase building.

Based on how things have gone in FS2, I predict that future events of these type in CS will go the same way. In other words as more events happen and they have more data on game play, drop rates will be tweaked to ensure that the gem purchase item is more necessary. So people will buy them.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Quote Originally Posted by stormin777 View Post
    What are you harvesting to get mint eggs? I'm having no luck with this one.... Anyone?
    I was having problems getting mint eggs as well (even having checked the sources listed on page 1).

I've had the most success with dead tree if that helps ^.^

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    These types of events have been running for a long time in Farm Story 2 with a gem purchase building used to craft collectibles with excess you have. The buildings always end up obsolete after the event.

People purchase them because it is practically impossible to get the final prize without the gem purchase building.

Based on how things have gone in FS2, I predict that future events of these type in CS will go the same way. In other words as more events happen and they have more data on game play, drop rates will be tweaked to ensure that the gem purchase item is more necessary. So people will buy them.
    I think 250 gems is a bit excessive in this case for this building. I usually buy the extra buildings/items for quests and have never regretted it until this event. I think they should do something to make this particular building useful given the cost for it. I won't be hitting buy so quick next time because I found I really didn't need it at all. On the other hand it was well worth it to spend gems on the glimmer chicks for this quest. 4 glimmer chicks gave me all the eggs I needed in every color so I ended up using this building just because it was there, not because I actually found it necessary for the quest.

Btw: glimmeregg forge max is 2😇

Fashion Designer
    wow I never ONCE got a yellow egg from my glimmer chick and I collect often!

I will get and try some dead trees! thx!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    There is some kind of limit on the number of eggs you can have. I have about 175 eggs now, and can't make any more into jeweled eggs because I lack mermaid scales and white flowers. The most I have of one color is 77. I tried to collect from a glimmer chick, and it looked like I got some eggs, but I did get the banner saying you are full of eggs. It did not mention any color.
    I think it means you maxed on regular eggs

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerddh View Post
    I think 250 gems is a bit excessive in this case for this building. I usually buy the extra buildings/items for quests and have never regretted it until this event. I think they should do something to make this particular building useful given the cost for it. I won't be hitting buy so quick next time because I found I really didn't need it at all. On the other hand it was well worth it to spend gems on the glimmer chicks for this quest. 4 glimmer chicks gave me all the eggs I needed in every color so I ended up using this building just because it was there, not because I actually found it necessary for the quest.
    Same here! I purchased it, thinking it would be helpful and hoping it would be useful to help with the regular forges later. It has turned out to be completely unnecessary (glimmer egg chicks were a far superior purchase at a lot less gems). For now it is churning out lilac eggs, which will become souvenirs.
    Ah well, lesson learned...next time, I will wait a few days for reviews here in the forums before I spend gems on something that will only end up placed in storage.

(Still hoping that S8 will have a change of heart and reconsider turning an expensive gem building into a decoration.)
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Just got my rabbit. And cant craft more jeweled eggs! we have 11 days don't we?