Page 39 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/24 Update - The Great Glimmeregg Hunt | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Question:

I know once you place the bunny you can't make extra jeweled eggs anymore. But:
    can I make my fifth coloured jeweled egg in the forge, place it, and make extra jeweled eggs after that, as long as I keep the bunny in inventory?
    I am Zelda

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kdmusgrove View Post
    Where I'm from we call what comes off of bunnies fur, didn't know it was also considered to be wool, and I'm pretty sure only a certain kind makes angora. (Guess I would have to look that up, that is if I really cared enough to.) Either way, I'd still rather get it (wool) from my sheep as they are more rewarding.

Rabbit fur vs rabbit wool, just doesn't sound right. Regardless, don't think it matters to the point of being corrected.
    Sorry, didn't mean to offend. I'm a knitter and angora is one of the finest (and most expensive) sorts of yarn there is, so I'm a bit analysis about that stuff. I was thrilled to find the bunny generates wool as I've only got the one sheep, so I'm usually short of wool. An extra source is useful, even without prime cuts and poo, as far as I'm concerned.

I suppose S8 were at a bit of a loss as to what a bunny should drop. The horse gives carrots as an occasional extra. Bunny pelts or rabbit pie might not have felt very easterish, and would have needed them to think up a use for them. I'm glad the bunny is more than just a useless decoration.

Host(ess)
    The eggs are only deco, but they are very pretty. I like that the chick is tiny. It's cute. The bunny is cute too. Im glad they are not ugly fountains and petting zoos that do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vuvhappy View Post
    Help please I am having so many problem with the last two eggs I don't get any of those colors just pink, blue and mint any advice??
    I get lilac from mines and rock outcropping most. Yellow came from jeweler most for me.
    Last edited by gandalf72; 03-27-16 at 01:02 AM.

Banned
    If you're having trouble getting the lilac eggs try chopping rocks. I've gotten a bunch doing that with just the ordinary 20 chop rock. It's the yellow I'm having trouble with. I seem stuck at 5.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I'm having fun with this like I did the last. The thing with this is, it's not that much of a shift from what you usually do. We've got 11 days to get it done, and just by checking what I always check anyways and chopping a few extra goodies, I've nearly got 2 /3 unique eggs for that quest. No glimmerchick or forge. I guess I don't see it as an event at all, just a quest and something fun!
    I'm a newbie [only level 20-ish] and I'm not doing anything different at all, haven't purchased the glimmerchick or the glimmerforge, and I've already received 68 pink eggs, 19 baby blue, 4 mint, 7 lavender, and 1 yellow. You definitely do NOT need to spend mega gems for this event, although it probably wouldn't hurt.
    Last edited by Jagger517; 03-27-16 at 03:47 AM.

Fashion Designer
    sorry if this has been asked before, but where do i find the glimmer alicorn?
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    sorry if this has been asked before, but where do i find the glimmer alicorn?
    Baron tent if it shows up

Executive Chef
    The bunny can bring on a fangbeast

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    Question:

I know once you place the bunny you can't make extra jeweled eggs anymore. But:
    can I make my fifth coloured jeweled egg in the forge, place it, and make extra jeweled eggs after that, as long as I keep the bunny in inventory?
    I'd like to know this too, please.