Page 30 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/24 Update - The Great Glimmeregg Hunt | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    This was a recent prize from the Baron's tent. If you have the tent and see it there, I think it is well worth the gems needed to buy extra cabbages. It drops energy every day, like my other alicorns. I got 100 energy last week, but usually get about 5.
    I just got it on one of my accounts in tent.first I bought 10 cabbages ..then needed to get use up 20 more gems before I realized I could watch videos ..did that 2x which gave me 2 cabbages worth 20 gems ...well worth it ..love it !

Quote Originally Posted by Elen4070 View Post
    S8, I really enjoy the egg hunt, but I really wish two things : that the prizes were not all decorations, and that the glimmer egg forge did not become useless after the event... Specially at such a high gem cost
    Are the Bunny Burrow & Glimmerbunny both deco? I'm not clear even after rereading first page.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Are the Bunny Burrow & Glimmerbunny both deco? I'm not clear even after rereading first page.
    Don't know about the burrow, but there have been posts that the glimmer bunny, the last prize, drops wool and eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    The burrow is deco only. 2X2
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Post one mentions that the glimmer egg forge can be sold. What is the selling price for it?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonThruTime View Post
    Post one mentions that the glimmer egg forge can be sold. What is the selling price for it?
    That would be 0, nada, nothing...

Screen says 0 coins.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    That would be 0, nada, nothing...

Screen says 0 coins.

LOL. Ok, thank you. I won't plan on getting rich or breaking even with the real estate then.

Don't know about the burrow, but there have been posts that the glimmer bunny, the last prize, drops wool and eggs.
    Okay - thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    And isn't Easter hunting all about finding "golden eggs" and "golden $"? Sure hope the bunny drops gold nuggets and gold eggs. Especially gold nuggets! Pretty please S8.

Also please make that glimmer chick larger. I didn't purchase it originally bc of its small size even tho it is super cute. I did buy it tho to help with this quest. And for those on the fence, it does help. I have 2 accts and one of them is just not getting the drops from the sources listed. Like they are rare drops from day 1. My other acct probably didn't need to buy it. But not sorry I did. Hope that helps someone.

I just finished goal 3 and got the burrow and yes it's only deco.

For those who have finished/ does anyone know: if I craft another jewelled egg of the SAME colour I already have my will that count toward the remaining 2 eggs needed for the last goal???

The last goal isn't to create 5 eggs, as the counter already says 3/5 when it starts.