Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/24 Update - The Great Glimmeregg Hunt | EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    Mushroom circles give pink eggs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Don't know about the glimmer Ali but glimmer chick does drop more than one kind of egg with only a half hour wait. So far I've received 1 pink 1 green 1 lilac and the next time was 1 pink 1 blue and 1 green.
    thank you I got one but only one cause this little one costs 40 gems

Rhino Keeper
    I went to the market to purchase the glimmer egg forge. Took my 300 gems but no forge. Anyone else have this problem? Force closed, Etc still no forge

Nightclub Owner
    Just got one egg each from the Sawmill and Mine
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    So far got pink eggs from Old Thomas and from mines; Ivy is not ready. I think it is specific buildings.

OTOH, got 30 energy from Sir Pig. Maybe coincidence, but I don't recall it ever happening before.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    thank you I got one but only one cause this little one costs 40 gems
    Me too! Too bad it's so tiny I can hardly see it on my phone screen!

Thank you for sharing about the mushrooms. They indeed are yielding pink eggs. Market place, tavern, and conservatory story are dropping eggs for the second goal. Saw mill dropped a pink and blue. Glimmer egg chick dropped 3 different colors at once so I bought another. By the time i can afford the new forge this event will be over. But the little chicks are cute!
    Last edited by jessiefromshimerville; 03-25-16 at 05:41 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Don't know about the glimmer Ali but glimmer chick does drop more than one kind of egg with only a half hour wait. So far I've received 1 pink 1 green 1 lilac and the next time was 1 pink 1 blue and 1 green.
    OH, well then that's egg-cellent news! lol My 2 Glimmeregg chicks must be stingy then, cuz they've only given me regular eggs so far, lol. I'll keep feeding em...

ETA: Hmm, just thought of something... Since they were on the board since before the update; I'm gonna store them & put them back out, see if that makes a diff...

Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    You forget Northwoods, not everyone has had the opportunity to get the Glimmeregg Alicorn, some of us are still waiting for it to appear in our tents, some of my neighbours now have 6 and more, just another example of random unfairness!
    No, I haven't forgotten, midsom, and hope all who wants it gets it! I've only had 1 show up in my Baron's tent and snatched it up cuz I thought I might not see it again, lol... But my point still stands; it should also drop diff colored Glimmereggs since that IS its name.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 03-24-16 at 01:52 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    4 red mushroom circles - 3 eggs
    6 brown mushroom circles - 0 eggs
    9 chickens - 3 eggs

Host(ess)
    Got 4 eggs from 8 red mushrom rings

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast