Page 29 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/24 Update - The Great Glimmeregg Hunt | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    I was really hoping the little chick wouldn't be so ... LITTLE!!! I can't even see him. I actually had lost him I coudn't remember where I had put him. He is so cute on the picture, why can't he be the size of the other chicken??

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    So far what I gathered:
    Glimmeregg Chick
    Info: Someone got into the Glimmeregg! Produces Eggs and Roast Chicken for cooking.
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 40 gems
    Drops: Egg, Roast Chicken
    Timer: 30 minutes
    Speed-up: 2 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89605
    Comments: During the The Great Glimmeregg Hunt, drops colored eggs.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm enjoying this event. I think it's important to recognize that there is no need to hurry. Essentially, we have eleven days to make every jeweled egg recipe once, and that all of the rewards are deco. So if you have only two yellow eggs at the moment, you're way ahead of schedule. Relax and enjoy your Easter!

Rhino Keeper
    Bummer! Just got my final yellow jeweled egg! And boom, no more crafts option in the forge...
    why whyyy

For those wondering about the basket, like I was.......

Quote Originally Posted by carebear8724 View Post
    Sooo ive placed my egg basket but there is no timer for the collection on it. Is it just a decoration or does it actually drop useful items as it says in post one? I'm confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by royaldrangoness View Post
    My bunny basket doesn't have a timer at all. It just sits like a regular decorations. What do I need to do?

Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Hey everyone!

For the Bunny Basket, that item is a decoration only and was not meant to have a timer on it. That has been fixed - sorry about that!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    post 1 updated with some changes to fixes that happened overnight. Added a few more drops to the different coloured eggs as posted.

to clarify:
    * bunny basket is decoration
    * magic forge is where you craft all jeweled eggs
    * glimmeregg forge is where you craft different coloured eggs into other coloured eggs. It does not craft any jeweled eggs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by figththefire View Post
    Bummer! Just got my final yellow jeweled egg! And boom, no more crafts option in the forge...
    why whyyy
    That is terrible....

Rhino Keeper
    S8, I really enjoy the egg hunt, but I really wish two things : that the prizes were not all decorations, and that the glimmer egg forge did not become useless after the event... Specially at such a high gem cost

Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Don't know about the glimmer Ali but glimmer chick does drop more than one kind of egg with only a half hour wait. So far I've received 1 pink 1 green 1 lilac and the next time was 1 pink 1 blue and 1 green.
    I can't figure out this glimmer alicorn. Can't find it in the market or storm 8. What is this and where is it?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by penguin801 View Post
    I can't figure out this glimmer alicorn. Can't find it in the market or storm 8. What is this and where is it?
    This was a recent prize from the Baron's tent. If you have the tent and see it there, I think it is well worth the gems needed to buy extra cabbages. It drops energy every day, like my other alicorns. I got 100 energy last week, but usually get about 5.

Executive Chef
    Just got a lilac egg from the conservatory.

Yellow seems to be the hardest, it's the only color my glimmerchick has not dropped yet.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)