Page 25 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/24 Update - The Great Glimmeregg Hunt | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Does any body know once you get the bunny is that the end of the quest or do we keep collecting

Rhino Keeper
    So my glimmer egg Easter basket doesn't seem to drop glimmer eggs! Hmmmm! Has anyone received anything from it (besides an experience point!)
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    I'm in doubt: shall I buy the glimmer chick or not?

Against: 40 gems, it's cute but sooooooooo tiny, and I already have the pink, blue and mint egg.

Pro: collection time, and I read it also drops wool.

Question (can't find it, I'm probably overlooking): what does the glimmer chick drop exactly (besides eggs now) ?
    Thanx guys and dolls for all your help!!

Don't know how it happened, but I really thought I had read it dropped wool, indeed I must have been mistaken with something else!

However it helped my doubting: won't buy for now, I expect to collect the purple and yellow eggs in time
    I am Zelda

I have been successful in getting the mint green eggs from chopping various trees. I have harvested glimmerbulbs, strawberries, wheat, corn, tomatoes, sugar cane with over 160 energy and not 1 single mint green egg. I chopped a tree and with my first chop - mint green egg. I did a total of 10 chops between 2 trees and I was able to get 2 mint green eggs, so about a 20-25% drop rate. My best source for eggs, across the 3 different ios devices that I play, has by far been the single glimmerchick that I purchased 1 of for each of my account. This glimmerchick was well worth the gems paid for it and I only have 1 on each account.

I have also gotten the lilac egg from the small mine so be sure to collect there as often as you can. Both mine are Lvl 5

I'm so glad I did not have enough gems on any of my accounts to waste on the glimmerforge. If it is going to be obsolete that the end of this event, that is truly sad and quite a waste of gems.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormin777 View Post
    What buildings are the yellow eggs being found in? I can not find any... All trees drop eggs when chopped I think, mine all have so far. Ives hut drops eggs. Mushrooms produce eggs. Mines give purple eggs, ponds and wells give blue.
    I thought I got a yellow egg from a chicken but maybe that was a gold egg.
    I got one from a jeweller. I have two yellow eggs so far.
    Last edited by sreno7; 03-25-16 at 10:19 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Do not buy the forge, cause it is a huge disappointment and waste of gems. It is useless. Better to buy the Glimmerchics, they give 3-4 coloured eggs per 30 min
    I deeply regret wasting 300 gems on that stupid building, which isnt even pretty. Exactly like the Fish bait thing. Useless and ugly. I thought the forge will craft some deco or smth, sadly, it does not

Executive Chef
    Too avoid the gem trap, I have not been using my last energy. I'll stop and wait till somewhat recharged before I go on.

Rhino Keeper
    These drops are very inconsistent, unlike past events like Halloween cookies and worms, I have yet to get an egg from my jeweler, old Thomas house, or conservatory. The yellow eggs are like chasing ghosts

Rhino Keeper
    Since the event ends after you make the last yellow egg and place the bunny, mine is crafting now, i wont tap forge until ive crafted at least 2 of each of the other eggs, and a second yellow.

Rhino Keeper
    Got all my yellow eggs from regular mines and jeweler, and glimmerchic.