Page 11 of 71 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/24 Update - The Great Glimmeregg Hunt | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Got one yellow egg from a Jeweler

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Same...4 collections from 40 gem Glimmeregg chick, and nothing but regular eggs. That's just ridiculous from a gem purchased item. This doesn't seem right.
    if you finished the first task, you might get them. That's what happened to me

[
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Tapped every single building but NO YELLOW eggs?!
    Anyone had any luck with yellow eggs???!

I'm on the third of four goals and got a yellow egg from the conservatory . First one . I've also collected from almost every building so far .

Got number 2 yellow egg at a jeweler
    Last edited by farmdrone; 03-24-16 at 05:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    Part 2 goal:
    Chop 20 trees
    Find 5 glimmer eggs (not sure if you have to find 5 different colors or just 5 in general)

Same...4 collections from 40 gem Glimmeregg chick, and nothing but regular eggs. That's just ridiculous from a gem purchased item. This doesn't seem right.
    I don't know if this holds true for everyone, but my chick dropped only regular eggs until I finished the first task. (Collecting 20 pink eggs and making the jeweled egg). After that, I started getting different color eggs from collections and the glimmer chick started dropping multiples of colored eggs.

I just got 2 eggs each from the sawmills and 2 from one of the sparkling mines. Still none from the hatcheries.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 03-24-16 at 04:58 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Got one yellow egg from a Jeweler
    thanks for tip... just have to wait now as tapped before & got pink!

Maybe get yellow ones only after completing the first 3 jewelled eggs(pink/mint/blue)?!

Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    The descriptions of the glimmereggs in the Glimmeregg Forge are not correct. The 1st one (to craft mint jeweled eggs) it says "Use these colorful Glimmereggs to create beautiful Pink Jeweled Eggs". This is the description of them in the Magic Forge. It should say (...) to create Mint Jeweled Eggs. All the others descriptions are incorrect too.
    It may look like it has the incorrect description while in the Glimmeregg Forge but the descriptions are correct for the Magic Forge as you mentioned. If you visit the Magic Forge, you'll see the crafts for Jeweled Eggs after you complete quest The Great Glimmeregg Hunt. We'll forward feedback on the descriptions of these Glimmereggs.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    I'm out. Seems like another timed event which is impossible to finish. No fun collecting eggs with this droprate.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    I know why you finished the first task. I got color eggs now thanks again!
    Yep, same for me, YAY!!! ... Have to make that first pink decorative egg, THEN the Glimmeregg chick drops the goods! Phew, I was beginning to get quite Veruka-fied. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Yep, same for me, YAY!!! ... Have to make that first pink decorative egg, THEN the Glimmeregg chick drops the goods! Phew, I was beginning to get quite Veruka-fied. LOL
    Yes, make sure you've made that first pink egg. I think that helps with the other colors dropping & not just from the glimmer chick.

Since the yellow requires only 12 to craft, I'm thinking its a bit rarer but I got 1 from a conservatory.

Where to find Pink Glimmereggs:
    * red mushroom circles, Ivy's house, sawmills, mines, glimmer chick, Old Thomas house, all flowers (purple, red, blue, chopping trees, dead tree, mermaid pond
    * glimmer chick does drop more than one kind of egg with only a half hour wait - purchase for 30 gems.

Mine is 40 gems!!???

Attachment 29663

sorry about the gem price - changing to 40. I checked my game too. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-24-16 at 04:58 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******