Page 49 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/24 Update - The Great Glimmeregg Hunt | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kronk1918 View Post
    Except it costs 100 gems is that right? I thought it was a prize :/
    I haven't finished the quest yet, still working on lilac. i just know past quests with building rewards you have to go and buy them, though I'd assume this one is free? Either that, or you need to check your inventory under buildings maybe?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Seriously frustrated with this event. I'm clicking my little builds that the guidelines said would yield certain color eggs...Nope! I click them every chance I get...Nope! The only builds that are giving me eggs consistently are my mines. The trees aren't even dropping eggs anymore it seems. So it seems because I didn't spend gems on a chick, my chances are slim to none to finish this
    I have the same issue not willing to buy egg forge so will not be able to finish event. Not getting any mint or yellow eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by kronk1918 View Post
    Finished the egg challenge and have all five. My ability to forge more eggs and the challenge have disappeared but I cannot find the bunny in my inventory. Where is it?!? Even tried force quitting my app and then phone but neither worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I haven't finished the quest yet, still working on lilac. i just know past quests with building rewards you have to go and buy them, though I'd assume this one is free? Either that, or you need to check your inventory under buildings maybe?
    I haven't finished the quest yet either, still making jeweled eggs. But I'm pretty sure the glimmer bunny is not considered a building. It should be in your inventory unless maybe it got placed and is hiding on your board? If you can't find it after force closing, I recommend reporting it in the 'bugs' thread and/or send an email to support.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

[QUOTE=carove;1270181]
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    All ready have a bug! Book says 9 pink eggs, forge says 4. Also not getting drops from harvest. Any special crop?[/
    I'm having no luck with harvesting either 😩

Farm Supplier
    could the drop rate on the stupid yellow eggs be increased? They NEVER DROP, ever. Even the stupid glimmer chick never drops them. I'm less than halfway to the yellow egg and i've been playing the whole event.

I'm really disappointed with the magic forge ... Can it please be updated to be useful for some other purpose than a few days of easter hunting. I wouldn't have purchased it for 300 gems if I had known that's all I got out of it. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I got nothing from 60 plots of harvest so I stopped trying. I think they must have mislead us on that. Or perhaps they mean harvesting as in trees and rocks.

I just got a pop-up, a Royal Declaration stating that level 5 buildings have better drop rates for eggs. That explains why I've had no luck with the jewelers. It also may explain the royal blocks and beams in the value pack.

Ps.
    Dear S8,
    Just imagine how much more $$$$ you could make if the glimmer forge remained a crafting building after this event. Many people might even buy two!! Please reconsider?
    Thank-you
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Are there specific level 5 building or all ??

Farm Supplier
    I just finished the quest and got the bunny. I was trying to move him and he disappeared. He is not in storage, just gone. The task is gone as well. Can you help?