Page 58 of 71 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/24 Update - The Great Glimmeregg Hunt | EXPIRED

Thanks so much for the info on where to find the eggs. I got my bunny because of your help.

Executive Chef
    Well I got the final yellow egg! Haven't crafted it yet as I would like to craft another blue and mint egg first. Need more glimmer dust to make more glue....if I make the extra 2 glue I won't have enough left to craft the yellow egg. Should be doable though.

Congrats to all who collected enough eggs and good luck to those still searching!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if the drop rates increase only at level 5 or if the drop rate increases gradually per level?

I have plenty of materials to increase several buildings to 3 and 4, but only enough royal beams to increase 1-2 buildings all of the way to level 5. I usually only level up my buildings one by one, and I'm pretty systematic in how I prioritize them. I already have at least one of each building at level 5, and all of my mines and other resource buildings are at level 5. So, I'm still deciding whether any of the buildings from this event (conservatory, jeweler, marketplace) will really be useful in multiples at level 5 in the future. I think I would rather increase them just as high as I can go with my stock of fancy beams, saving my Royal beams for future updates, but I won't even bother using the fancy ones if the drop rates don't increase at least a tiny bit at level 3/4.

I think the eggs are cute, but I really don't feel like going into a beam-crafting/building-updating frenzy over this particular quest line Too much spring cleaning to stop avoiding in real life right now . . .

Just a question-opinions from long term players;
    do you think we should go ahead and get the glimmer egg forge? Right now it's just useful for crafting the kind of egg we need. I want to know if the love shack was like that at first, limited usefulness. I don't want to miss out!!!
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    do you think we should go ahead and get the glimmer egg forge? Right now it's just useful for crafting the kind of egg we need. I want to know if the love shack was like that at first, limited usefulness. I don't want to miss out!!!
    The love shack was a totally different building then the forge, you could craft a lot of stuff. After the event certain new crafts where added to be able to craft Valentine materials and animals. The Glimmeregg Forge seems very limited. They might add the Jeweled eggs to the forge and add a Pink egg craft so you could continue egg crafting. Without that the Forge will be useless.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Host(ess)
    I wouldn't waste that many gems on the egg forge. It's not comparable to the Love Shack. Not worth it in my opinion.

Executive Chef
    I suspect it is more like some of the buildings that you have the option to buy in Farm Story 2. Good for that event only.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    were these buildings all level 5?
    Yes they were

No The difference is the love shack isn't obsolete, you can still craft the mystic alicorn if you get the wings and horns from adventures.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cookie2crumble View Post
    No The difference is the love shack isn't obsolete, you can still craft the mystic alicorn if you get the wings and horns from adventures.
    I think they should offer the love shack to anyone who reaches level 50 in this game. I have a lot of stuff on my board and could use the extra energy that alicorn affords.

As far as the new Magic Forge, I don't see how it will be useful since it only crafts eggs. They would have to add new crafts to it. I won't be buying it. Don't have the gems to waste if it does become obsolete.