Page 66 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/24 Update - The Great Glimmeregg Hunt | EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JoffJoffJoff View Post
    Also having problems with mint eggs dropping. I finished the other jewlelled eggs days ago and have been harvesting everything I possibly can. I've had zero mint eggs in the past two days. Never going to finish this quest
    If you read the first post again, it states that the mint eggs do not come from the crops. Harvesting this time means trees and flowers.

Im not harvesting crops, I've been collecting from all my flowers and conservatories as much as possible. Conservatories upgraded to level 5 and they haven't once dropped a mint egg!

Executive Chef
    The conservatories are not good source for mint eggs. I found chopping trees is good.

Quote Originally Posted by kdmusgrove View Post
    If you read the first post again, it states that the mint eggs do not come from the crops. Harvesting this time means trees and flowers.
    Ye olde dead tree is a pretty good source for mint eggs. They also drop the needed glimmerdust as well. (Does not drop every chop.). If you can afford it get a glimmer chick, which drops several eggs every 30min. Ponds and wells tend to drop the blue eggs.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Host(ess)

will the glimmer egg forge be good for other stuff later on?

i searched , but cannot find any info

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ancsab View Post
    i searched , but cannot find any info
    Moved your thread into the main thread... From post 1:
    7. Update on the Glimmeregg Forge: our feedback to make it useful post event has been passed on to the Dev team. That's all I can tell you at this stage. If there is any update on this it will most likely come from S8.

Farm Supplier
    So as I'm in UK that's 8am 5th April?

Yes dead trees and sawmills and white poppies best for mint eggs I found

Farm Supplier
    Wait that's not right...midnight 4th April?

Woohoo! I got the the mint eggs I needed by chopping a load of dead trees! Thanks to those who mentioned the dead trees. Don't know why I was reluctant to buy dead trees, they're only 800 coins each. I think it's because I'm overrun with wood and didn't want even more wood.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JoffJoffJoff View Post
    Also having problems with mint eggs dropping. I finished the other jewlelled eggs days ago and have been harvesting everything I possibly can. I've had zero mint eggs in the past two days. Never going to finish this quest
    I found the majority off mint eggs come from Iceland poppy you get a good yield from there!! Gd luck