Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/24 Update - The Great Glimmeregg Hunt | EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    For those who have already completed the quest and obtained the bunny, this is EGGcellant news that we can continue to make jeweled eggs. I had 99 of every egg in inventory, now I can make some more pretty eggs!!
    DragonQueen🐲👑

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post

Any tips on best places for the lilac and yellow to drop from??
    Best result for lilac was mines and outcropping all sorts of rocks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I'd be interested to know if I could buy a second bunny, though! Not only is he/she cute, the 30 minute drops of wool and eggs, with occasional glimmer dust are excellent.

Plus, if I got two would they breed? Or could they take over the Kingdom?
    Once you receive each of the prizes, they should all unlock in the Market for purchase

As to whether you might acquire other bunnies in the future... We'll see. O : )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Once you receive each of the prizes, they should all unlock in the Market for purchase

As to whether you might acquire other bunnies in the future... We'll see. O : )
    I have a nbr who has 2bunnies so if you do another round off eggs you obv can get another bunny.... My point I wanted to make was I really knocked myself out to finish this quest in the ORIGINAL time limit....which I did by the way, now I've got eggs dropping again...why? When it clearly states it should stop? Another glitch now ppl have more than one bunny not that I'm complaining I won't be knocking myself out to do more eggs! I just think its been very unfair to those who stayed up farming to finish in the time allotted and then it's extended.....no other quest has been extended during the time I've been playing so why now?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    I have a nbr who has 2bunnies so if you do another round off eggs you obv can get another bunny.... My point I wanted to make was I really knocked myself out to finish this quest in the ORIGINAL time limit....which I did by the way, now I've got eggs dropping again...why? When it clearly states it should stop? Another glitch now ppl have more than one bunny not that I'm complaining I won't be knocking myself out to do more eggs! I just think its been very unfair to those who stayed up farming to finish in the time allotted and then it's extended.....no other quest has been extended during the time I've been playing so why now?
    No, that's not how it is....

* Once you get the bunny as a prize (and this goes for the bunny basket and the bunny burrow), you can purchase additional ones in the market as they are unlocked when you get them as a prize. The bunny is still in the market now if you want an extra one. They're 100 gems.
    * Time has not been extended. The timer is still ticking for another couple of days. Those players who chose to use gems and finish in 1 day should be allowed to craft more Jeweled eggs. I think this was an excellent modification to the event and it has been very well received.

You don't need to make any more jeweled eggs if you don't want to, but the ability to craft will remain until the event expires.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    Main reason why they choosed to lift the stop of eggs dropping was probably due to all angry players that had bought a worthless glimmer egg forge for gems that they couldn't use due to that simple fact there was no more eggs dropping..

Executive Chef
    I have only found 4 mint ones! It says harvest... but I don't ever get any from harvesting and I've tried almost every plant we can put down! Only 9 yellow, having a really hard time finding anything except pink and blue!! Ugh.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    No, that's not how it is....

* Once you get the bunny as a prize (and this goes for the bunny basket and the bunny burrow), you can purchase additional ones in the market as they are unlocked when you get them as a prize. The bunny is still in the market now if you want an extra one. They're 100 gems.
    * Time has not been extended. The timer is still ticking for another couple of days. Those players who chose to use gems and finish in 1 day should be allowed to craft more Jeweled eggs. I think this was an excellent modification to the event and it has been very well received.

You don't need to make any more jeweled eggs if you don't want to, but the ability to craft will remain until the event expires.
    Thanks SW for the explanation. I am not trying to be argumentative in any way it was simply the fact I had done everything to collect and craft and when I finished yellow egg all abilities disappeared, spare collected eggs as well as the ability to craft more eggs from my forge. Also no more eggs dropped after yellow was crafted then all off a sudden they are back in the game! Oh am not the only one who asked why, I've had nbrs asking me why it's extended so i have told them as far as I've been told its not an extension it's so others can make spares!!
    Last edited by scotslassuk; 04-02-16 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Wasn't finished

Also having problems with mint eggs dropping. I finished the other jewlelled eggs days ago and have been harvesting everything I possibly can. I've had zero mint eggs in the past two days. Never going to finish this quest

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by JoffJoffJoff View Post
    Also having problems with mint eggs dropping. I finished the other jewlelled eggs days ago and have been harvesting everything I possibly can. I've had zero mint eggs in the past two days. Never going to finish this quest
    Mint was and still is a bottleneck, I found it the hardest of all, fortunately on 20 are required to kraft the final egg.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...