Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dragon story: Big birthday Bash version March 24 2016

Executive Chef
    This was a good catch V. You on the ball

Quote Originally Posted by VermillionPT2 View Post
    Looks like they fixed the wording in the google play store. The following is how it reads now:

"Dragon Story is turning 4! Celebrate our 4th Anniversary with all new Leaderboard Events! Compete with friends in the Dragon Story community to earn amazing new and exclusive prizes. As a special prize for our 4th Anniversary, you can earn an all new Dragon! Our birthday celebration will continue into April with an extra special Dragon Tales Event: Big Birthday Bash."
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Only very few dragons are loading. I waited for so long then i got out of it and restarted the game twice and it is still the same. Personally I can't use this version. I'm gonna stick to the original one. I don't see the point of designing a new version when it's worse than the one before it.

Executive Chef
    yes the new update is much more slower than the previous one
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    yes the new update is much more slower than the previous one
    Problem is that the last update of the original and this Birthday version are both slower... Also many shutdowns on both, 100% when I buy a habitat, and many during harvesting and breeding. I don't dare to visit my neighbors now...
    So thx S8, now I'm back again on the Halloween... 😠

Executive Chef
    very true,needs a lot of time to load all dragons in this new version.the things that I've notice in this version is that I can scroll storage litle faster than the one I play and the mine is fabulous.for the first time I've could bomb in mine 10 bombs without game shouting down(dident have more bombs).I bearly could bomb one and sometimes I would lost even a bomb and the peaces that I collected for mine dragon.so for that I'm really thankful.I just hope I will use to that and not get out of the game buy myself before shouts down.
    however game never shout down to me when I bought habitat or harvest.only if I have the game open more that 10 minutes what ever i was doin. diden't notice that jet on this new version.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the prompt for the new version yesterday. It was slow at first - not showing dragons, etc., but after playing for a bit it stopped lagging. It is working fine today.

I want a birthday cake dragon! Or maybe I just want some cake.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JMThrive View Post
    Wow, at least this version doesn't crash after 30 seconds. Maybe I can stop using Halloween versionl
    I spoke too soon. Tried tToby a habitat in B-Day version and it crashed. Now it opens then crashes then crashes. Back to Halloween :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    This was a good catch V. You on the ball
    Thank you so much for noticing J. The edit on the front page just made me look like I don't pay attention. Have a wonderful day tomorrow with the hubby and kids!

V

Executive Chef
    Thanks! Happy Easter to you and Mr. V.
    Jen

Quote Originally Posted by VermillionPT2 View Post
    Thank you so much for noticing J. The edit on the front page just made me look like I don't pay attention. Have a wonderful day tomorrow with the hubby and kids!

V

Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    Only very few dragons are loading. I waited for so long then i got out of it and restarted the game twice and it is still the same. Personally I can't use this version. I'm gonna stick to the original one. I don't see the point of designing a new version when it's worse than the one before it.
    Well today the game is running heaps better. All the dragons are loading normal. I didn't delete the app. The only difference is that it actually is a bit faster to open than the previous ones. So I'm using both.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast