Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon story: Big birthday Bash version March 24 2016

Executive Chef
    Yeah, on Android, there's a new version in the play store. So I expect they'll advertise it.

But does that mean that there'll be a new gold-producing dragon? Or would the old ones go on sale again?. It's been a while since the gold dragons went on sale!

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like they fixed the wording in the google play store. The following is how it reads now:

"Dragon Story is turning 4! Celebrate our 4th Anniversary with all new Leaderboard Events! Compete with friends in the Dragon Story community to earn amazing new and exclusive prizes. As a special prize for our 4th Anniversary, you can earn an all new Dragon! Our birthday celebration will continue into April with an extra special Dragon Tales Event: Big Birthday Bash."

Executive Chef
    AppStore mentions a never before seen dragon. Maybe it's a new type!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	55 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	29640

Nightclub Owner
    With the new version for Android could the team PLEASE fix the Kindle bug? I haven't been able to open my other game for close to a year now (Gypsy_Cat) on my HDX. The title screen appears then the app closes. It's so sad because I started that game 4 years ago
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    AppStore mentions a never before seen dragon. Maybe it's a new type!
    Since we r speculating: if it's a new type, I am guessing some kind of 'gem producing' dragon. If we look at the game development, we have had gold, food, maps and bomb producing dragons. Moreover, they took out fairy and Flatfoot said something like "there will be other means to obtain gems"...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jagarjag View Post
    Since we r speculating: if it's a new type, I am guessing some kind of 'gem producing' dragon. If we look at the game development, we have had gold, food, maps and bomb producing dragons. Moreover, they took out fairy and Flatfoot said something like "there will be other means to obtain gems"...
    Oh, that would be cool!

Banned
    I'm all for new features, but how about adding the album and arctic isles, and fixing the severe pop up and menu lag. Not to mention you don't give us anything we ask for, new crops, land, mining land opened, remove the habitat cap, but no you'll just keep pumping out dragons and New features

Rhino Keeper
    My feelings on this post:

GOLD dragon!!!

PSYCH!

Don't spend ANY food. Tales are coming.

Banned
    It would be nice to have another new gold producing dragon and perhaps a sale on existing ones for 500 gold or less.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast