Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dragon story: Big birthday Bash version March 24 2016

Banned
    Has anyone downloaded the update for iOS? Any concerns? Curious about the changes. Things took a turn for the worse in Castle Story it appears. I don't play that as much but doesn't sound good.

Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    It would be nice to have another new gold producing dragon and perhaps a sale on existing ones for 500 gold or less.
    That would be awesome!

New Resident
    If they do release a gold dragon what do you think it'd be released? For how long?

What do they mean (I know it's speculation right now) by the competing with your friends? Different from the world events I assume since that's more of a collaborative thing.

Sorry. I'm bit confused here. Has the event started yet? I've downloaded the new Android version, but there's nothing new.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by southernlight88 View Post
    Sorry. I'm bit confused here. Has the event started yet? I've downloaded the new Android version, but there's nothing new.
    Not yet, but soon. The new event requires a new version of Dragon Story to play, so you'll be ready as soon as it goes live!

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Not yet, but soon. The new event requires a new version of Dragon Story to play, so you'll be ready as soon as it goes live!
    Sure, thanks for the clarification

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMelanieMonster View Post
    My feelings on this post:

GOLD dragon!!!

PSYCH!

Don't spend ANY food. Tales are coming.

Up to 150k food atm, been doing diamond dates for the world event, so it's a bit more slow than normal...

The dorky little faces I made in my posts? Was in reference to this, haha... I 100% agree!

Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    Has anyone downloaded the update for iOS? Any concerns? Curious about the changes. Things took a turn for the worse in Castle Story it appears. I don't play that as much but doesn't sound good.
    It iis an update and for me it didn't come with any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by jagarjag View Post
    lol...looking forward!! Ya..this new dimension is what excites me most...but I am quite geeedy...so will wait till the game prompts to download it (and get the gold)...
    Ok, so I'd prefer to wait to get the gold as well, do we know for sure that it will be released that way or will holding off disadvantage us in some way? I'm still fairly newish to the inner workings of it all, so apologies for silly question

Fashion Designer
    Wow... Waiting with baited breath...
    But sad no hold dragon... I would have had a chance to get at least one gold dragon....

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast