Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon story: Big birthday Bash version March 24 2016

Rhino Keeper

Dragon story: Big birthday Bash version March 24 2016

Just saw this new version of dragon story for android. Copying from the playstore:

"Dragon Story is turning 4! Celebrate our 4th Anniversary with all new Leaderboard Events! Compete with friends in the Dragon Story community to earn amazing new and exclusive prizes. As a special prize for our 4th Anniversary, you can earn an all new GOLD-type Dragon! Our birthday celebration will continue into April with an extra special Dragon Tales Event: Big Birthday Bash.""

Excited!!
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Edit: (KP) New version in playstore for android players. For Ios players, please check iTunes for a version update on the regular game.

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Ah, sorry everyone, there's an error in that text. It's getting updated soon. No gold dragon for Leaderboards, BUT...there's even more to come, so keep playing
    Text on update has been changed to:

Dragon Story is turning 4! Celebrate our 4th Anniversary with all new Leaderboard Events! Compete with friends in the Dragon Story community to earn amazing new and exclusive prizes. As a special prize for our 4th Anniversary, you can earn an all new Dragon! Our birthday celebration will continue into April with an extra special Dragon Tales Event: Big Birthday Bash."
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-24-16 at 08:08 AM.
    Island name: FuzzyNips
    DS Level: 176
    (I post from my 2nd account. ID on my main account (FuzzyNips) is ...let's just say.....not presentable...

Executive Chef
    Me too! Looks REALLY interesting with a whole new dimension to the game! He he he - you'll be one of the first I challenge!
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Executive Chef
    Same update in the AppStore! Looking forward to the special events and hoping earning the gold dragon isn't too impossible.

Executive Chef
    O_o !!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    New gold dragon!!! Yay!! I can't wait

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Me too! Looks REALLY interesting with a whole new dimension to the game! He he he - you'll be one of the first I challenge!
    lol...looking forward!! Ya..this new dimension is what excites me most...but I am quite geeedy...so will wait till the game prompts to download it (and get the gold)...😆😆

Rhino Keeper
    Ah, sorry everyone, there's an error in that text. It's getting updated soon. No gold dragon for Leaderboards, BUT...there's even more to come, so keep playing

Executive Chef
    -_-...

LOL Sorry! yea I am being a dork again.

FlatFoot, last time you said that there'd be time yet, I went flailing and squealing through Dragon Land. I am so gonna trust you on this one...okay?

PS...For those new to the game, wait until you get the mini quest to download this version, usually ends in extra gold for you.
    Last edited by Niire; 03-23-16 at 06:30 PM.

Executive Chef
    But on iOS it just updates automatically. Mine already has. It is an update, not a new version. And the first use after the update it is a little slow at first, but then once fully loaded, back to normal response/performance (which is great on the iPad).

I haven't looked at Android yet.

Executive Chef
    Ah, thanks for the clarification Flatfoot.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast