Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Hi the link above for logging in on a new thread doesn?t work.

New Resident
    I got it! Yes, it?s quite easy.
    1) I downloaded Bakery - which I don?t play but it provides a handy login feature that syncs allStorm 8 games.
    2) I played through a brief one or two tasks and then the blue S logo appeared in the top right corner.
    3) I clicked on that and logged in with my Storm 8 userid and password.

It displayed all,of my Storm 8 games and I clicked on proceed to login to all of them.

That?s it. Thanks for your directions.

New Resident
    Can i log in the game by email?

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

You cant. Storm8 games uses Storm8 ID, the one which you used to log unto the forum.

New Resident
    Hopefully this is the right spot to ask this. Today I had my game transferred from my old Samsung phone to my IPad. I keep trying to build the building with the truck deliveries. My game keeps resetting and I can’t complete it. I have tried turning my IPad off and on several times. The problem won’t fix. Does anyone have any suggestions. I did try and email for help but they sent me here. Help!!!

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

Here are a couple of things that you will need to check.
    1. Check that your device's operating system is the latest as well as having the latest Farm 2 iOS version 2.6.6.
    2. Contact Support: support form and have an Agent to tag your Android account to iOS. See this if you are new to contacting Support. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pport-via-Form

The Farmer's Market is currently an iOS feature. Hope these help.

New Resident
    Thank you for your suggestions. My iPad and game are both up to date. I did as you suggested an emailed storm8. I got another automated reply that they won’t help. I’m very frustrated as I spent money on this game. Lesson learned. I will probably just stop playing.

I do appreciate you tried to help.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bluidi2 View Post
    Thank you for your suggestions. My iPad and game are both up to date. I did as you suggested an emailed storm8. I got another automated reply that they won’t help. I’m very frustrated as I spent money on this game. Lesson learned. I will probably just stop playing.

I do appreciate you tried to help.
    Did you select "Account Transfer" category when you sent in your request? Your request could be closed due to selecting a wrong category.

Can you resend but make sure you select "Account Transfer"? Please send me your ticket number by private message if your new request got closed again and I'll help you further. Sorry about this. Thanks.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast