Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Please go to Logging in with different device and follow the step by step in my Post #3 and you should be able to recover your farm. If you have further questions, please post in that thread too. Thanks.
    Thanks rynetory2, I do seem to be having some issues. I will post in the thread you have suggested and await your help.

The game suggested in the "New Log on Feature" thread, Candy Blast Mania was already downloaded on my new phone and when I went into the settings it already had my user name that is associated with my farm. I then tried downloading Jewel Mania but that does not have a sign in feature in the settings. What game would you suggest I download so I can do the sign in and hopefully transfer my farm?

Grand Emperor
    Do you play bakery story 1 or restaurant story 2? You can use either of these games, you don't need to play it, you just download the game, go into game and click the blue S8 icon at the top right of the screen to do the transfer.

Or go to candy blast and into the login screen and see if it allows you to key in the same id to transfer.

Grand Emperor
    @jumpsforjoy1

I see that you have gone offline. Not sure if you have managed to transfer and recover your old farm. In case you are still having issues and I am not online, please post here and another Mod or CM will help you. All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Do you play bakery story 1 or restaurant story 2? You can use either of these games, you don't need to play it, you just download the game, go into game and click the blue S8 icon at the top right of the screen to do the transfer.

Or go to candy blast and into the login screen and see if it allows you to key in the same id to transfer.
    The unfortunate thing is that I have probably downloaded and played all of the games Storm suggests in order to get the free gems.

Just tried to log in using Candy Blast and it says that I am already logged in.

Phew! Restaurant Story allowed me to sign in and my farm is back! Thank you for your help!

Grand Emperor
    Great to hear that your farm is back!

New Resident
    Hoe kan ik farm story 2 overzetten naar een nieuwe telefoon

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidyjong View Post
    Hoe kan ik farm story 2 overzetten naar een nieuwe telefoon
    Welcome to the forum! Please see Post 1 of this thread to transfer your farm.

Moved to issues forum.

New Resident

Question Can I play on an new device, but not starting from first level with the same account?

I bought a new phone, and when i installed the game it started from first level. On the old device i was 40-th level. How can i play on the new device from 40-th level.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast