Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireflyet View Post
    Hi, ive been playing farm story 2 for a while now from my ipod. I have a samsung s7 edge and i want to play the game on the new device with my old progress. How do i load or transfer my old account to the new phone?
    Please see Post 1 of current thread and follow the steps there. Feel free to post here if you need more help.

Hello - What if I have an Android Device, and an Apple Device ? Can I go back and forth on both devices (only using one device at a time) with the same login & password, and continue to play on both devices ? I realize I will only have the extra items on the Apple device, but I'm hoping I can continue to play on both devices. Thank You.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by StoxMan View Post
    Hello - What if I have an Android Device, and an Apple Device ? Can I go back and forth on both devices (only using one device at a time) with the same login & password, and continue to play on both devices ? I realize I will only have the extra items on the Apple device, but I'm hoping I can continue to play on both devices. Thank You.
    Yes you can switch back and forth.
    I would advise before transferring back to your android device, make sure you log out of the game center on your iOS device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Transfer from iOS to Android

Hello Storm8 members,

Not too sure if this is the right section, if not, I apologize. However, I would like to know how to transfer my progress from iOS to Android. There is no way to do it on the phones so I'm reaching for help, I filled a contact form but never got a response.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by yuppy2017socoloco View Post
    Hello Storm8 members,

Not too sure if this is the right section, if not, I apologize. However, I would like to know how to transfer my progress from iOS to Android. There is no way to do it on the phones so I'm reaching for help, I filled a contact form but never got a response.
    Welcome to the forum.

See Post 1 of this thread on how to transfer your games. FYI do take note that your iOS items will not be shown on your Android device.

Android to IOS

Hello. Help please
    I have been playing Farm Story on my android phone for many years and I'm on level 52. I was recently given an ipad for Christmas and would like to open my account on my ipad. Can this be done, or do I need to start all over again? And if so, how? With all the perks of playing on IOS, I'd really like to continue playing on my ipad. Help please

The Honorable Panda
    Please follow the instructions on post 1 of the [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games! thread.
    Use a game shown in post 1. Once you transfer one storm 8 game, all storm 8 games on that device will also transfer over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thank you. I'll give it a try

Ajuda! Preciso de ajuda dos amigos do forum!

Hoje eu troquei de Smartphone, e logo baixei todos os meus jogos da Storm8,
    mas ao abrir, tive uma grande surpresa. Os jogos abriram todos do n?vel 1...

Ah que desespero! Socorro, como eu posso fazer para voltar aos meus jogos nos n?veis que estavam?
    Tenho anotado minha ID e senha, mas n?o encontro em lugar algum onde fazer login ou migrar para outra conta.
    Por favor amigos, me ajudem!!!
    Obrigada!!!

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

Please see Post 1 of current thread to transfer your games to new device.

Merged to existing thread.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast