Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Quote Originally Posted by atseng View Post
    My iphone has been reset to factory setting so I lost the farm story 2, and i tried your instruction on post 1 to transfer my game but did not work, what can I do.
    If those steps dont work, I would contact support. They helped me when I was having an issue with my games transferring. Website is https://support.storm8.com/hc
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need me? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Storm8 Support Link

Quote Originally Posted by atseng View Post
    My iphone has been reset to factory setting so I lost the farm story 2, and i tried your instruction on post 1 to transfer my game but did not work, what can I do.
    Ok make sure you have Dragon Story or restaurant downloaded on the device with the farm Story 2 app.
    Then play the game, if you did not have it on your previous phone , I use dragon story myself, until you can enter your user name and password from farm Story 2 in the game.

Farm Supplier
    Hello all im trying to transfer the Farm Story 2 in my new device ( Apple i pad mini 5) from an old ipad mini 2.
    I downloaded Dragon Story to my new device and played up to level 2 but without going into settings to enter my Storm8 id and password. After one minute a pop up window appeared with top half window saying: “Game progress to be transferred to this device “ and listed my Storm8 id and 18 games that i have been playing.
    The bottom half window:” Game progress to be overwritten on this device “only had the Dragon Story as Guest.
    In the middle of the two windows i get a warning: “ You haven’t yet set up a password on yr current account and will not be able to access it after the transfer. Proceed anyway?”
    What s should i do? By “current account “ does it mean my Storm8 id account ? Ot the Guest?
    Thank u in advance for yr answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kinky_Candy View Post
    Hello all im trying to transfer the Farm Story 2 in my new device ( Apple i pad mini 5) from an old ipad mini 2.
    I downloaded Dragon Story to my new device and played up to level 2 but without going into settings to enter my Storm8 id and password. After one minute a pop up window appeared with top half window saying: “Game progress to be transferred to this device “ and listed my Storm8 id and 18 games that i have been playing.
    The bottom half window:” Game progress to be overwritten on this device “only had the Dragon Story as Guest.
    In the middle of the two windows i get a warning: “ You haven’t yet set up a password on yr current account and will not be able to access it after the transfer. Proceed anyway?”
    What s should i do? By “current account “ does it mean my Storm8 id account ? Ot the Guest?
    Thank u in advance for yr answers
    I would of overwrote with my 18 games. As you don't want to be the guest. Or enter dragon story and go to
    Top right corner and click and you will see this
    The black part I scribbled will be your ID if you have set one up.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2658.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	59997

Now you will see this.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2659.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	59998

Click on log into another account.
    And proceed and you have to overwrite what is on New iPad to get account from old iPad

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910