Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Grand Emperor

Logging in with different device / Have a new device

New Device / Logging in with a Different Device - transfer your games (Found in Post #15 in Main Guide)

When you get a new device, you have a choice of setting a new farm on your new device or transfer your current farm to it.

To set a new farm:
    1. Download Farm Story 2 unto your new device.
    2. Start playing on your new farm. Don't forget to set your new Storm8 ID and password.

To transfer your current farm to your new device:
    - Perform the following instructions.

Transfer your games
    You can use the Login feature to transfer your Storm8 ID and all Storm8 games over to your new device. Since Farm Story 2 does not have the login feature, you will need to use any game, except Restaurant Story 1, listed on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread instead.

Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature thread.

If you have issues transferring your games, you can contact Storm8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they can transfer your games.
    Or you can post in Logging in with different device? for assistance.

Note:
    (1) If you are selling or giving away your old device, it is recommended that you contact Storm8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and ask them to remove your Storm8 ID and games tagged to that device.

(2) Playing on devices of different platforms may cause sync errors.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    I am periodically experiencing sync errors. What's the problem?
    • If you recently transferred from iOS to Android, you may have some items that are not supported on the platform and appear invisible. Contact Storm8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so we can assist you in hiding those items and prevent the errors.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-08-17 at 04:06 AM.

Rhino Keeper

Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Can I have one farm on 2 devices? I tried playing the game on my phone but it won't let me log into my account. It just has an option to log into facebook but not my storm8 account. My phone is android but my original farm is on my ipad. Is there a way to get to my farm with my phone? I won't have internet for a couple days so I can't use my ipad unless I go to starbucks.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, does anyone know?

Grand Emperor
    Transfer your games
    You can use the Login feature to transfer your Storm8 ID and all Storm8 games over to your new device. Since Farm Story 2 does not have the login feature, you will need to use any game, except Restaurant Story 1, posted on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread instead.

If you have issues transferring your games, you can send an email to support@storm8.com and they can transfer your games.

Do note that since you are playing on devices of different platforms, you will not see the iOS items/features on your android device. The iOS features will remain invisible. You may also get errors when you try to access the iOS features on your android device.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Transfer your games
    You can use the Login feature to transfer your Storm8 ID and all Storm8 games over to your new device. Since Farm Story 2 does not have the login feature, you will need to use any game, except Restaurant Story 1, posted on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread instead.

If you have issues transferring your games, you can send an email to support@storm8.com and they can transfer your games.

Do note that since you are playing on devices of different platforms, you will not see the iOS items/features on your android device. The iOS features will remain invisible. You may also get errors when you try to access the iOS features on your android device.
    Saw your note about not getting IOS options on the Android platform and that is understandable; however, does it go the other way? If I originally loaded my game on an Android and will now be using my new mini iPad will I get IOS options? In other words, will IOS items/options suddenly appear on my farm?

Grand Emperor
    You should be able to see the IOS features once you have transferred your farm to your mini. The following are the IOS items that you will see. Hope it helps.

• Truffle Forest / Hunting
    • Piper's Treehouse Game
    • Hot Air Balloon
    • Pet Storage
    • Otter Collection
    • World Events
    • Wishing Well / Charmed Coin
    • Cafe
    • Sauce Maker
    • Building Skins
    • Tea Leaves crop
    • Coffee bushes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    You should be able to see the IOS features once you have transferred your farm to your mini. The following are the IOS items that you will see. Hope it helps.

• Truffle Forest / Hunting
    • Piper's Treehouse Game
    • Hot Air Balloon
    • Pet Storage
    • Otter Collection
    • World Events
    • Wishing Well / Charmed Coin
    • Cafe
    • Sauce Maker
    • Building Skins
    • Tea Leaves crop
    • Coffee bushes
    This is wonderful. I was hoping I wouldn't need to start at the beginning again. I'm level 43 and don't want to loose all that I've accomplished. Wish I'd gotten a mini earlier. Thank you so much.

Grand Emperor
    Nope, you definitely wont lose your farm as long as you have your Storm8 ID and password. Your game progress is saved on S8 servers. So dont worry about that. Please keep us updated if you have successfully transferred your farm to your new device. If you need more help, do let us know. Thanks. Enjoy your new device. I'm very excited for you lol.

I know this is not the proper place for this but it is where lots of people are posting and I really need help. Yesterday I received a replacement iphone 5 for the one that had stopped allowing me to hear phone calls. I followed all of the instructions to the T (removing SIM card, restoring from backup) except I did not notice that the old iphone had Farm Story running. Now I have an entirely new farm on my new iphone, my old farm is still on the old iphone. This morning I did a new icloud backup on the old phone, erased all content and settings on the new phone and did a restore from the new icloud backup and I still have a brand new farm. I am absolutely sick over this not just because we are in the middle of an event but because I had almost 900 gems over $800,000 in coins and was at level 50 with 28 farm pets. Do anyone have any suggestions for me?

Grand Emperor
    Please go to Logging in with different device and follow the step by step in my Post #3 and you should be able to recover your farm. If you have further questions, please post in that thread too. Thanks.

Moved posts from event thread.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-16-16 at 06:55 AM.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast