Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Boundless Bazaar

Rhino Keeper
    Is it just me, or is this racist as hell? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	29752

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    OMG, I was going in the wrong direction! Lol! I started simple, and got nowhere, so I kept adding more and more things.
    When I posted, this is the lineup I was using:
    Attachment 29743
    After seeing your team, I finally got two stars with this lineup:
    Attachment 29744
    I'll go back and try for 3 stars when my lives regenerate. That one was a BEAST, thank you so much for your help! I prolly would have kept bulking up, using some of my "specials" that do 3 things! Lol. My mistake was in going too simple at first, all bombs and blasters, with no "timer refreshers". That got me nowhere! Then I tried to have some that did everything. This game takes a lot of brainpower. Some days I have it, some I dont! Ha!
    Thanks again, and good luck everyone! Annie
    I seem to remember that I started the same way Annie. After several pal swap outs and landing with my final lineup, I played many many times with that team,getting "new high score"s until my final play for 3 stars.

I've been using Anyuszko's play strategy where I remain on a stage until I get 3 stars (unless I really can't get there, then I move on). I'm now going back to 3 star some older stages. Oddly enough, I have changed that strategy too. I used to refer back to my screenshots to start my team where I last left it, but now I am just looking at the stage and coming up with a team based on what the stage is and so far, I am 3 star all the way back to stage 452 ( I'm working backwards now too instead of starting at first stage with less than 3 stars). I am going to have to find a way to download my screenshots as I have way too many on my phone now. I just don't have the patience to do them one at a time.

Take care Annie! Hope all is well in your world!

Emily 😃

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tossa747 View Post
    Is it just me, or is this racist as hell? Click image for larger version. 

Views:	106 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	29752
    I have to agree Tossa747! I went back through the puzzle pals and I couldn't find any others, so maybe Storm8 should rethink this one??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkeme View Post
    I have to agree Tossa747! I went back through the puzzle pals and I couldn't find any others, so maybe Storm8 should rethink this one??
    They have a few that's borderline copyright infringement, but nothing like this.

Rhino Keeper
    "I've been using Anyuszko's play strategy where I remain on a stage until I get 3 stars (unless I really can't get there, then I move on). I'm now going back to 3 star some older stages. Oddly enough, I have changed that strategy too. I used to refer back to my screenshots to start my team where I last left it, but now I am just looking at the stage and coming up with a team based on what the stage is and so far, I am 3 star all the way back to stage 452 ( I'm working backwards now too instead of starting at first stage with less than 3 stars). I am going to have to find a way to download my screenshots as I have way too many on my phone now. I just don't have the patience to do them one at a time."

I don't have the self-control to not try the next level once I've passed a level! Sometimes I have been so frustrated with a level that once I pass (and it's usually only with 1 star) I am wanting to say bye-bye to that level and keen to move on! So I usually go back to get more than 1 star once I've reached the gate and am waiting for the next release (which, by the way, I think is tomorrow - yay!)

So I have gone back with this level, and thanks to all of you yet again, I have managed to get at least 2 stars in Boundless Bazaar, EXCEPT dreaded 577! Thankfully you have all posted your lineups, but I seem to be stuck yet again without the light blue bomb guy. Plus that yellow cat that removes 3 x weights. *Sigh* I have pal envy.

Rhino Keeper
    Just need to vent. Does anybody else hate those timers as much as I do?!! Got thru 583 yesterday but 584 is going nowhere so far. Ok, vent over. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone had luck with 586 yet. Struggling at the moment

Rhino Keeper
    And as usual when you ask for help you beat it in the next try

Rhino Keeper
    I am totally stuck on stage 584. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! Emily

PS: still stuck. Does anyone have an alternate team to what Winklepops posted?
    Last edited by yorkeme; 04-02-16 at 10:18 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkeme View Post
    I am totally stuck on stage 584. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! Emily
    Here's my 2 star lineup Emily:
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	102 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	29859

While you're venting back there, can I just add my gripe that I have 5 lots of 'double up' pals, yet that light blue bomb guy still eludes me. Frustrating!
    Last edited by winklepops; 04-01-16 at 11:55 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast