Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Boundless Bazaar

Rhino Keeper
    This area has been more of a challenge than some of the previous areas for sure! I have managed to get 3 stars on all stages thus far. I just a few moments ago finished stage 581 and am just getting started on 582.

Here's a 3 star lineup for 577. I know there are already 2 other teams posted already for this stage but since we all have such a different collection of puzzle pals, I thought I would go ahead and post mine as well.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	29704

Farm Supplier
    Annie, Winklepops & Yorkeme - I can't thank you guys enough for all your help...not just with this release, but with all the priors. You guys rock! Since I don't have the same pets as you guys, I'm still working on 577, but I just wanted to let you guys know how appreciated you are!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by horstclan View Post
    Annie, Winklepops & Yorkeme - I can't thank you guys enough for all your help...not just with this release, but with all the priors. You guys rock! Since I don't have the same pets as you guys, I'm still working on 577, but I just wanted to let you guys know how appreciated you are!!
    Thank you and you're welcome!

Farm Supplier
    Yay! Finally passed level 577. Only two stars, but I'm just glad to be done with it. Here's the line-up I used:

Views:	54 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	29709

Thank you, again, for the guidance!

Rhino Keeper
    This is so nice! Thanks for making me smile this morning!! I love all of my Diamond Quest friends! We all help each other.

Emily

Rhino Keeper

Executive Chef
    Aw, shucks! Thank you! And thank you to everyone that has helped me, too. It's really nice to be able to talk thru it when you are stuck on one, and getting frustrated! I also love it when we post about a particularly hard level, then beat it next time around!
    Thanks to all my "Diamond" Friends; the game wouldn't be as fun without you! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkeme View Post
    This area has been more of a challenge than some of the previous areas for sure! I have managed to get 3 stars on all stages thus far. I just a few moments ago finished stage 581 and am just getting started on 582.
    Howdy Emily! Have you had any luck on 582? I've been working on it for a while... And getting really frustrated! Most of the time, I don't even get close, but a few times, I've gotten within a few hundred... But those are few and far between!
    I never got this close with any other line-up, so I'm reluctant to change pals again, but most of the time I miss it by thousands, even more than 10,000 sometimes. *Sigh*
    Hope you are feeling fab, Annie

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Howdy Emily! Have you had any luck on 582? I've been working on it for a while... And getting really frustrated! Most of the time, I don't even get close, but a few times, I've gotten within a few hundred... But those are few and far between!
    I never got this close with any other line-up, so I'm reluctant to change pals again, but most of the time I miss it by thousands, even more than 10,000 sometimes. *Sigh*
    Hope you are feeling fab, Annie
    Hey there Annie! It took me a while (I think). You know my memory is ...well, lacking LOL! Here is my team for 582. Hope this helps!

Views:	58 
Size:	73.0 KB 
ID:	29736

Executive Chef
    OMG, I was going in the wrong direction! Lol! I started simple, and got nowhere, so I kept adding more and more things.
    When I posted, this is the lineup I was using:

Views:	92 
Size:	163.3 KB 
ID:	29743
    After seeing your team, I finally got two stars with this lineup:

Views:	89 
Size:	141.8 KB 
ID:	29744
    I'll go back and try for 3 stars when my lives regenerate. That one was a BEAST, thank you so much for your help! I prolly would have kept bulking up, using some of my "specials" that do 3 things! Lol. My mistake was in going too simple at first, all bombs and blasters, with no "timer refreshers". That got me nowhere! Then I tried to have some that did everything. This game takes a lot of brainpower. Some days I have it, some I dont! Ha!
    Thanks again, and good luck everyone! Annie

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast