Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Goldscale - 2016 Mar 25

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bubz94 View Post
    Attachment 29684

It means you'll get 2 gems every 3 days at lvl 4 , the same for lvl 10 and you'll collect 1 every day for lvl 15. You won't get 3 gems every day. It's the same for treasure toucan which I have
    yes goldscale got same rate as the toucan, so would be worth buying it only if sold at 200 gems (i think this was the toucan sale price) : would take about 7 months to get back the investment (better than 2 years with the 600 gems)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Thank God I came to this thread as I almost spent real money to buy gems for this treasure creature. But I've changed my mind since it only gives 3 pathetic gems per 3 days!!!
    At least in Dragon Story, the gold dragons give 5 per day!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I bought a Money Badger on sale during Black Friday for 600 gems. I raised it to level 15 and get 2 gems/day. Even at that rate, I have collected 217 gems so far. it will take me more than 6 more months to break even. One gem per day is not enough.
    So glad I read this thread before pulling the trigger! I get 3 gems per day from my trusted neighbors and they don't need a habitat!
    Just curious though to what habitat this would reside in or does it need it's own home too? I haven't played dragon story yet, but the 2 games that do play I never see the real world it seems. Very addictive these games are. One needs to find a balance. At least I'm injured and it helps pass the time while I'm recuperating. But I need to slow my roll and stop buying gems. Just like in real life the more animals the more the more mouths to feed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    So glad I read this thread before pulling the trigger! I get 3 gems per day from my trusted neighbors and they don't need a habitat!
    Just curious though to what habitat this would reside in or does it need it's own home too? I haven't played dragon story yet, but the 2 games that do play I never see the real world it seems. Very addictive these games are. One needs to find a balance. At least I'm injured and it helps pass the time while I'm recuperating. But I need to slow my roll and stop buying gems. Just like in real life the more animals the more the more mouths to feed.
    I'm just not terribly intrigued by these Treasue animals. The return is simply not good enough for me to part with that many gems. Plus buying the habitat, though the price is not that substantial. I don't see myself ever getting one unless the allure of getting one is substantially better than it is now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    Treasure animals do require their own habitat. It is called Treasure Trove, costs 730,000 coins, and has a 24 hour build time.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Executive Chef
    I bought this one. I know people have split opinions on it and I would have loved to have been able to try and breed it but since that wasn't an option I went for it. I done some calculating and if anyone is interested it will take 138 325 food to epic it. I have no where near that food just now due to story book so it will have to wait a while.

The evolution times are horribly long. Why is that necessary? It's not necessary in my opinion.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    The evolution times are horribly long. Why is that necessary? It's not necessary in my opinion.
    On these animals I quite like the long evolution times as then I can grow more food for the time it comes back out. I agree with the evolution times in general tho, before the story book started I had 10 animals waiting to evolve. Since during the story adventures I only feed the animals in the story book I used that time to catch up with evolutions.

I think the first evolution time for Goldscale was 35 hours. I can't remember exactly but still have 10 hours of it to go. Just seems awfully high to me.

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	166.4 KB 
ID:	29711
    Evo time is 32 hours which is standard for a Treasure animal that gives 3/3days at Epic level

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast