Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Goldscale - 2016 Mar 25

Executive Chef
    Well, it is absolutely gorgeous but I'm really disappointed with the direction the Treasure animals have taken and also with the fact that TL had done nothing to either low the acquisition cost, make it breedable or make it give more gems per day. Consequently it looks like my stance on this shall be the same then, and I shall almost certainly again pass.
    Bummer, but at least it does save me the acquisition costs of a gem pack. Guess I'll just go for the current limited habitat instead. :/

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Well, it is absolutely gorgeous but I'm really disappointed with the direction the Treasure animals have taken and also with the fact that TL had done nothing to either low the acquisition cost, make it breedable or make it give more gems per day. Consequently it looks like my stance on this shall be the same then, and I shall almost certainly again pass.
    Bummer, but at least it does save me the acquisition costs of a gem pack. Guess I'll just go for the current limited habitat instead. :/
    agreed : though it is absolutly beautiful, i won't buy it like the ocelate because the cost is not worth
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    I bought a Money Badger on sale during Black Friday for 600 gems. I raised it to level 15 and get 2 gems/day. Even at that rate, I have collected 217 gems so far. it will take me more than 6 more months to break even. One gem per day is not enough.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm going to buy it, it is a long-term inversion.

I love the treasure type animals, they are gorgeous, but they should give 5 gems per day (like gold type dragons in Dragon Story). That way a lot more people would buy them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Ditto. No Goldscale for my forest.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Executive Chef
    Hi I bought it me and I love the treasure animals , I find that 3 Gems per day is plenty.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hi I bought it me and I love the treasure animals , I find that 3 Gems per day is plenty.
    Hi Drachenia! It's 1 gem per day. But it is beautiful!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Hi Drachenia! It's 1 gem per day. But it is beautiful!
    Hello Sandybelle! I have 3 Gems meant every 3 days when gold Scale Epic is and I am with what we get in gems, very happy. Yes it is beautiful , I love the other Treasure Animals also

Host(ess)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	64 
Size:	705.0 KB 
ID:	29684
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello Sandybelle! I have 3 Gems meant every 3 days when gold Scale Epic is and I am with what we get in gems, very happy. Yes it is beautiful , I love the other Treasure Animals also

It means you'll get 2 gems every 3 days at lvl 4 , the same for lvl 10 and you'll collect 1 every day for lvl 15. You won't get 3 gems every day. It's the same for treasure toucan which I have

Rhino Keeper
    Hmmmmm this dragon is rrrrrrreally lovely, no doubt about that ! Congratulations Flatfoot, very well done

BUT !!!!!!

I do not have any pleasure in buying animals
    so I am not going to buy this nor any other animal that is impossible to breed.... bread....

never....

I personnally think that making it impossible to breed treasure animals is not a good idea...

have nice easter, folks, maybe the hopping rabbit will bring you more chocolate than you dreamed of !
    hahahaaaaa

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast