Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Goldscale - 2016 Mar 25

Farm Supplier
    I want one its so cute, so hope we can breed it and it's a formular I can do like with prize pone even though she's no longer available since I have been playing. I have a habitat that is sat all by its lonesome so really hope we can breed it

Fashion Designer
    Ooh love this new addition . Congratulations on the design flatfoot. You have brought out a winner once again!!,

Like everyone else I would love this to be breedable . But that seems to be wishful thinking. It is probably going to be available only for gems. But I hope it does not have too high a price and yes would love it if return on invest is a little more that what it is with the present treasure animals!!
    Pls pls pls pls TL do heed to the requests of your players

This is really nice. Unfortunately if it's not breedable it'll not be in my forest especially if it's expensive as the ocolate was even on a sale price. I don't have any treasure animals hoping I'll get a chance to change that even if it's for a limited time through breeding

Farm Supplier
    Even if it is not breedable thank you flat foot for bringing such a splendid design peace to ffs. I can't wait to see what other creatures will be produced in the future, a specially after seeing goldscale. . So thank you

Executive Chef
    1 gem a day at level 15. I think I'll pass on this one. Hopefully there will be more generous treasure animals in the future.

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	334 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	29680
    Same sale as the Ocelot
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	329 
Size:	155.9 KB 
ID:	29681
    I bought it ��
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-25-16 at 01:05 PM. Reason: enlarged photos

Executive Chef
    Looks like it has the same properties as the Prize Pony in terms of price and Gem production.

Executive Chef
    To those who have bought this animal what is the hatching time? I need to hatch a turtisle tomorrow for story book

Executive Chef
    Sorry, just saw the screen shot from calvinxx. 24 hours. Thought it would be that

I bought it too! It is my first gem animal.
    However, I am still very put-out about the gem sales procedure. I have e-mailed support several times as to why some players receive the gem sales and others do not. It's unfair and it's beginning to really bother me.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast