Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Fog Dragon - Tournament! March 22 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Grizzy, you and your hubby should really invest in your landworms. I use mine a bunch still, and I'm like level 140.
    I used my LANDWORM a couple times last Tourney and again today. Hubby doesn't have one yet. I'll tell him he should trty for one soon. He has a Virtue being bred right now so it'll be awhile.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    On the East Coast, the weather has been literally going up and down by 10+ degrees or more everyday. Maybe you could design some kind of psycho weather dragon next
    Try living in Melbourne - ours can change by 20 degrees Celsius in the space of 15 minutes. Not a lot of fog in our weather patterns though - a bit here and there in winter.

@Flatfoot - we have a saying - "If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes." So a Crazy Weather Dragon would fit right in around here!

Rhino Keeper
    Love the look of this dragon!

In terms of strong battle dragons, I leveled my Metal to 15 to use against champs. Best food investment I ever made.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post

Ohh man, lol. So fighting visitor. He's so TINY and adorable! I was fighting him with king, level 10, so he's massive. I felt sort of bad at first...then the visitor beat my poor king up and almost took the lunch money! King won, but barely, lmao. It wasone of those, " Oh, look at the adorable fuzzy bunny!" moments...but, just as you go to scratch it's head, it grows fangs and eats your face off...
    LOL! I was thinking the same thing oh so tiny and I also used King level 10 and barely beat a level 2!! Too funny with the "funny bunny" comment!
    Good Luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    LOL! I was thinking the same thing oh so tiny and I also used King level 10 and barely beat a level 2!! Too funny with the "funny bunny" comment!
    Good Luck!
    Haha! Great minds and all that... I laughed like for 2 minutes straight at that. I am easily amused, yes yes. Good luck to you too! <3

Twiwoods, after my own heart. I keep trying to level him to 15, but I get distracted with other shinies too easily. Mine is level 10, however, and is surprisingly cheap to get there too.

Executive Chef
    1. Christmas Tree 7 > Night 1 m++m
    2. Cupcake 8 > Steampunk 1 bm++
    3. Autumn 6 > Visitor 2 mb++
    4. Devil 7 > Healer 3 bm++

Banned
    I've already lost 3 times with top type level 15 dragons with 90% chance on the first 4 babies in this tournament. Awesome. Looks like they are extending the tournament manipulation.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm hoping I get a repeat of last week tournament. . .but I'm not holding my breath. This dragon fits right in with the fog we've been having here in the early mornings. Goodluck, I'll be crossing fingers and toes for all!!!

1. Bride of Franken 7 bbb > Night 1
    2. Jade 9 B > Steampunk 1
    3. Devil 7 B > Visitor 2
    4. Autumn 7 B > Healer 3
    5. Gummi 9 Bb > Marble 3
    6. Eclipse 10 B > Shadow 3
    7. Watermelon 10 B > Mummy 3
    8. Watermelon 10 Bb > Sandstorm 5
    9. Torchlight 10 bB > Winter Games 6
    10. Aurora 10 bB > Smoke 6
    11. Jack 12 B > Obsidian 8
    12. Diamond Prism 10 B > Hades 9
    13. Lollipop 11 B > USA 9
    14. Aurora 10 B > Snowstorm 9
    15. Skeletal Knight 9 mB > Black Knight 14 (Diamond 12)
    16. Lollipop 11 bbb > Moonlight 9
    17. Atlantis 12 B > Raven 9
    18. Aurora 10 bB > Spirit 14
    19. Skeletal Knight 9 bB > Dark Naga 13
    20. xxxx
    Last edited by VermillionPT2; 03-23-16 at 08:03 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenlee2905 View Post
    FOG DRAGON TOURNAMENT

Good luck everyone.

List of my fighters:
    Rd 1. Night lvl. 1 < Pegasus lvl. 7 B (One Hit KO).
    Rd 2. Steampunk lvl. 1 < Night lvl. 7 Bb.
    Rd 3.
    I joined a bit late due to work but I'll be taking my time this tournament. Best of luck Steven!

Banned
    5th loss... 2nd in a row on Marble with Beast 15 and now Spartan 15. All fights with 90% chance. Absolutely ridiculous. This has got to stop. So sick of the fraud going on here.

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast