Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Fog Dragon - Tournament! March 22 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by irishcoffee30 View Post
    Had a great tournament. I'm so excited for this dragon, unfortunately, trying to get Henna, so my one nest is full and will be for awhile. So thankful for everyone's help. Hoping for no gold traps for a while and to get a second nest. Good luck to anyone who is still trying to finish.
    My Fog is staying in storage for a while too. Like you, Henna fails occupying nests! The World Event 2nd dragon is about to hit storage too. You will love the extra nest - best investment ever. I'd like to get the 4th, but just a tad too expensive!

Executive Chef
    1. Christmas Tree 7 > Night 1 m++m
    2. Cupcake 8 > Steampunk 1 bm++
    3. Autumn 6 > Visitor 2 mb++
    4. Devil 7 > Healer 3 bm++
    5. Nouveau 8 > Marble 4 m++m
    6. Cupcake 8 > Shadow 4 m+++
    7. Snap 8 > Mummy 4 m+++ (lost Spring 8)
    8. Watermelon 8 > Sandstorm 5 b+++ (lost Snap 8)
    9. Aether 10 > Winter Games 6 m+++ (lost Hibiscus 8)
    10. Cleopatra 8 > Smoke 7 m+++
    11. Banshee 13 > Obsidian 8 mb+b
    12. Lord of Light 12 > Hades 9 b+++
    13. Sorceress 10 > USA 10 bm++
    14. Beast 13 > Snowstorm 10 b+++
    15. Passion 15 > Black Knight 14 m+++b (lost Fire 12)
    16. Beast 13 > Moonlight 10 m++m
    17. Angel 10 > Raven 10 mbb (lost White Rose 9, Bride if Franken 7, Banshee 13)
    18. Beast 13 > Spirit 12 m+++
    19. Rainbow Sentinel 10 > Dark Naga 13 b++b
    20. Diamond 3 > Rogue 19 mmb (lost too many to name)
    21. Highland 10 > Psychedelic 14 mb++
    22. Aether 10 > Disco 15 m+mb (lost Beast 13)
    Last edited by saghaven; 03-26-16 at 11:06 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I think I'm done. How disappointing. Ive been stuck on NINJA or 2 days, trying everything I have of the suggested. At least I got my Intricate Dragon. And I really love the dragons for the World event.

Rhino Keeper
    I am tired of these tournaments.They are way too hard.I have had to fight almost each battle several times and it is stressing me out.It never used to be this hard.I give up.I don't have time to battle the last five rounds 20 times each before finally lucking out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sandygin View Post
    I am tired of these tournaments.They are way too hard.I have had to fight almost each battle several times and it is stressing me out.It never used to be this hard.I give up.I don't have time to battle the last five rounds 20 times each before finally lucking out.
    @sandygin, I don't blame you. My husband spent 25+ casualties just on Rogue alone. Normally, this is an issue that I have but strangly it switched this tournament. It's not fun stressing out to finish intime for a game. My husband was thinking of calling it quits as well bc he immediately lost on the next round using the highest % winner. I'm very sorry they've become so difficult for you. Hope you won't give up, but it's understandable.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VermillionPT2 View Post
    @sandygin, I don't blame you. My husband spent 25+ casualties just on Rogue alone. Normally, this is an issue that I have but strangly it switched this tournament. It's not fun stressing out to finish intime for a game. My husband was thinking of calling it quits as well bc he immediately lost on the next round using the highest % winner. I'm very sorry they've become so difficult for you. Hope you won't give up, but it's understandable.
    Couldn't have said it better. I have a high threshhold for frustration, and I am starting to feel it now too. *Comfort*

Edit..Looks like Grizzy needs some *comfort* too.
    Last edited by Niire; 03-26-16 at 10:11 PM.

Executive Chef
    We are in the weeds as well. I did get henna yesterday so that's a small bright spot. I've been stuck on cancer since last night and kids are only on eclipse. It's a nasty one. Sorry Griz and Vern and tell hubby I'm sorry....that bites. Doesn't help being busy with Easter prep and of course coloring eggs with my darling men takes priority over dragons ****ing me. Back to the arena. Don't k is what else to throw at cancer. V I used your winner... Not today for me. Good luck all still fighting.
    Jen

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    Thanks, Jen. Too much going on IRL to spend all my time on it. Wishing you and the boys swift and speedy wins.
    Still stuck. Grrrr. I'm happy you can focus irl

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Still stuck. Grrrr. I'm happy you can focus irl
    Thanks, my friend. Wishing you best of luck and Congrats on Henna!
    Last edited by debrasbistro; 03-27-16 at 03:41 AM.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy91810 View Post
    Well, I think I'm done. How disappointing. Ive been stuck on NINJA or 2 days, trying everything I have of the suggested. At least I got my Intricate Dragon. And I really love the dragons for the World event.
    I'm so sorry Mrs. Grizzy. There are so many people having such a difficult time on this tournament. . .my husband included. He finally had beaten Rogue w/ Banshee (for the fifth time) and immediately after lost the next round. I wish you and your husband all the best. Congrats on obtaining Intricate, it's a beauty! !